Sonic Electronix

Okay i am about to get 2 12" Alpine type x sub woofers, and i need to build a box. Problem is i'm a little new to this and have sorta a idea how to build one but, if someone could like make a design for me on the measurements, I'd like it to be dual ported box. I don't really have a clue to what the box should be tuned to or really anything like that, so if a veteran could help me out a little that would be greatly appreciated.

Alpine Type x Specs Ideal Sealed Box Volume (cubic feet) 0.9, Ideal Ported Box Volume (cubic feet)1.8, Top Mount Depth (inches) 8 11/16, Bottom Mount Depth (inches)9 7/8, Cutout Diameter or Length (inches)10 7/8, Fs (Hz) 28

2006 Jeep Liberty has about 30 cubic feet of space

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

23k2f6b.jpg

Okay i am about to get 2 12" Alpine type x sub woofers, and i need to build a box. Problem is i'm a little new to this and have sorta a idea how to build one but, if someone could like make a design for me on the measurements, I'd like it to be dual ported box. I don't really have a clue to what the box should be tuned to or really anything like that, so if a veteran could help me out a little that would be greatly appreciated.

Alpine Type x Specs Ideal Sealed Box Volume (cubic feet) 0.9, Ideal Ported Box Volume (cubic feet)1.8, Top Mount Depth (inches) 8 11/16, Bottom Mount Depth (inches)9 7/8, Cutout Diameter or Length (inches)10 7/8, Fs (Hz) 28

2006 Jeep Liberty has about 30 cubic feet of space

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

You want them to be shared chamber? or separate chamber? You want an SPL oriented design or a daily/music design? You want slot or round ports? What're the maximum dimensions of the area you want the box to fit in?

2009 Cobalt LT

Pioneer Headunit

2x Pioneer 6 1/2 (stock amp)

2x Pioneer 1" tweeters (stock amp)

2x Pioneer 6x9 (stock amp

4x Pioneer 6 1/2

Pioneer GM-6400F

Soundstream DTR 1700 R.I.P

2x Champion series PRO 12" subs

0 AWG Big 3, Stinger SP1700 battery

To come:

New or repaired DTR!!