osamio Posted February 4, 2011 Report Posted February 4, 2011 I just bought a stinger sp1700...for $25 dollars...yes, twenty five... bitch is like 300 new.. Anyway, I bolted in a new battery box and I replaced my starting battery (stock in the trunk) with it, but the original factory battery is still there..and still in the factory slot... So i figured why not just parallel it with some 0 guage... But is it safe to mix a non-agm non-deep cycle battery with this stinger battery? and which one should i hook the Alt + wire too? and which one should i hook the amp too? or the batt chassi ground? etc.. In general, is it safe and how should i wire it? 2009 Cobalt LT Pioneer Headunit 2x Pioneer 6 1/2 (stock amp) 2x Pioneer 1" tweeters (stock amp) 2x Pioneer 6x9 (stock amp 4x Pioneer 6 1/2 Pioneer GM-6400F Soundstream DTR 1700 R.I.P 2x Champion series PRO 12" subs 0 AWG Big 3, Stinger SP1700 battery To come: New or repaired DTR!!
osamio Posted February 4, 2011 Author Report Posted February 4, 2011 Cmon guys, i need to know if this is safe... 2009 Cobalt LT Pioneer Headunit 2x Pioneer 6 1/2 (stock amp) 2x Pioneer 1" tweeters (stock amp) 2x Pioneer 6x9 (stock amp 4x Pioneer 6 1/2 Pioneer GM-6400F Soundstream DTR 1700 R.I.P 2x Champion series PRO 12" subs 0 AWG Big 3, Stinger SP1700 battery To come: New or repaired DTR!!
wolfpack Posted February 8, 2011 Report Posted February 8, 2011 well i ran a optima red top and a stock battery and had no problems. my stock battery was under the hood and the red top was in the trunk with the amps. granted i was only pushing maybe 1000wrms, so there wasnt that much draw. but i never had any issues. 2010 Subaru Impreza Pioneer AVH-P1400DVD 2 10" Rockford Fosgate Punch HX2 Audison LRx 1.1K superglue a dildo to the center of the cone....lube it.....then have that dumbass sit on it while playing a 10hz note haha, this reminds me of a paintball sticker i have "my balls slap at 300fps" now I want a sticker that says "i fuck at 10hz"
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.