94 Ford Beast-350 OBS CCLB - Motor is done, need to sell, questions-please help

Alt is sick!!

Can you get me a shot of the windings!!?!?! Please!? 6ph windings look soooooo cool. Fucking awesome bro.

That thing would crush mine :( good on ya :)

Seems he took care if ya with some freebies. Looks great yo. ;)

I'll get shots of it tonight. I'm meeting my brother for some much needed sushi and brother talk, and then I have to go look at a side job for my cousin to help recoup some of the funds I spent making her run, and then I'll be home. So it'll be later, and you probably won't see em cause you'll be in bed. But I'll get em up here just for you my friend.

Yes he did hook me up. Was that your doing? Didn't even expect that! I'm gonna put that big one across my windshield after I get that strip tint along the top.

That's all you. Everytime I've spoke to him, he knows you and Maiko real well. Knows your projects, and everything.

That's all you.

I think your gonna shit a Twinkie when you see the performance of that hog.

They are (and I mean all hair pins, dc, mechman, whatever) on a entire different plane.

Well that's nice to hear. Cool.

Yes I'm excited to get it installed. Makes me want to start building the box, but I don't wanna jump the gun. I could build the box but i'd have nothing to run it with. LOL.

Besides that, I think I'm going to sell my little batteries and get big boy batteries. I'm thinking 4 D3100's or something like them. Maybe I'll continue with the Crescendo theme, with the batteries too. :peepwall: Hard to go against the XS's though. I am pretty partial. Gonna have to talk to my "dealer". Hopefully he's done unloading that fawking train he was towing around last week and has time to talk!!

Sorry Kyle no pics. I didn't get to it. I was working on the truck after I got home, to no avail. It doesn't seem to be a timing issue. Billy and I talked about the Crankshaft Position Sensor but I could not find it no matter what I did, what angle I looked, nothing. Couldn't find it. So I took it back to my guy who looked at it last week, and he said he'd go through it and see what's up. I said it was vibrating horribly, and he said it's not a 4cylinder that's tuned for smooth operation. I said, I understand, but it's idling so roughly that it shakes the whole truck. I can open my door and it's popping the door panel off it's vibrating so much. He said, "Oh, well it shouldn't be that rough. I'll take a look at it and get it figured out for you. If I think it's something you can do I'll let you do it instead of charging you for it, beyond what I've already touched." So that's where it is. Should know something today.

I made some changes on the first post to the audio. I think I'm just going all Crescendo now. I wanted the PRV mids but for a couple of bucks more I can have the PWX's and they match the gear I have and the specs are close enough to not worry about. I'm going to add a third 800/4 for the rear doors, and I'll be doing 2 Nendo RTS1's in each A pillar so those can be run off that as well. This way each front door mid has it's own channel on the other 2 800/4's. I know I know it's overkill but whatever.

The one spot I'm contemplating is going to the Crescendo Batteries. I know XS is hard to compete with, DO NOT START A PRODUCT WAR IN HERE PLEASE, but going with price point considerations, and going along with everything else being Crescendo, I'm thinking that 2 of the F-34HP's up front, and 4 F-31HP's in the rear will be a good thing. We'll see, I still have to talk to a certain someone about pricing.

So this thing is about to kick off for sure.

Ok well here's a not so great update on the Beast 350.

Just heard from my mechanic and I have a cylinder misfire. He's doing a full diagnostic on it. I'm not sure what he's going to come up with, but I have a bad feeling. I'm not in a very good mood!

I'll update when I have more to give.

Archived