my first big build 3 15 sp4s on ampere 8.0 TFE 4th order blow through 06 avalanche

I find that wiring in series/parallel I get confused really quickly without having the diagram right in front of me, I don't know why. I'll bet that maybe one of the coils was wired wrong or something.

Avalanche

Alpine Type S comps

Alpine Type S 10''

Alpine MPR-F300

Alpine MRX-M50

Mechamn 270

XS Power d3400s

im actually doing the same. 3 sp4 dvc 1ohm and the 9k

im might go with 1:2 ratio tuned to 48hz

I'm very happy with mine,but i will say i have never sat in a 150 ish vehicle. i gotta go to some shows,haven't been to one since the early 90s. you putting them in a truck?

I find that wiring in series/parallel I get confused really quickly without having the diagram right in front of me, I don't know why. I'll bet that maybe one of the coils was wired wrong or something.

yep , i had to draw a picture , it was a simple fix that made me feel stupid.but I'm glad thats all it was. i could barely sleep last night.

I'm very happy with mine,but i will say i have never sat in a 150 ish vehicle. i gotta go to some shows,haven't been to one since the early 90s. you putting them in a truck?

yes in a truck

youre not doing 50s with that power and 3 subs?

yes in a truck

youre not doing 50s with that power and 3 subs?

i don't have a meter,or know anyone who does.i would like to know were I'm at, even though I'm not chasing numbers. certain songs make it hard to breath right. i gotta find somewhere to take a video.

I've seen and heard smaller set ups do 50's.

here's a 152db on 2 18's on one dc 9.0k in a avalanche. http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/topic/59267-kings-07-avalanche-walled-6-team-fi-15s-on-3-dc-9ks/

And you have more cone area

2002 chevy avalanche

Currently have:

2 dc xl 18

set of T2652-s

scv-6k

Ct sounds 75.4

270a mechman

xp3000

d3400

Wanted:

saz 200.4

Second set of T2652-s

D3100's

deadner

here's a 152db on 2 18's on one dc 9.0k in a avalanche. http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/topic/59267-kings-07-avalanche-walled-6-team-fi-15s-on-3-dc-9ks/

yeah thats real966 (Kenny) i read his build log on here,and he's the reason i went bigger,he inspired me to put in some work. he's doing 160s know and busting windshields...but now he's selling all his stuff on here,and getting into something else.im waiting for him to post some mids and highs.

yeah thats real966 (Kenny) i read his build log on here,and he's the reason i went bigger,he inspired me to put in some work. he's doing 160s know and busting windshields...but now he's selling all his stuff on here,and getting into something else.im waiting for him to post some mids and highs.
thats crazy to put all that work in then tear it down and sell it off. I seen a few people do that. I think thats what keeps me from going too ridiculous with my set ups, but I enjoy watching these build's.

Archived