My F-150 stock floor body drop/custom truck build

tell Mitch, Rich from Fl says sup..mang.

and on a side note ...a 2 link with a pan hard bar set up correctly wont move the axle more than a quarter of a inch from center through out its rang of motion. but in a true 2 link the rigidness of the set up will eventually tear something up especially with the 6s your running. not my opinion its a fact..

030407016-1.jpgduck.jpg

banner2.jpg

The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent..

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Got another small update, doesn't look like much has been done but there has been a lot of work in the past couple weeks.

the new tranny crossmember

redford5.jpg

Body has been mounted to the new frame:

redford6.jpg

Shows the new frame above the rocker panel, it is going to lay out hard!

redford7.jpg

The rear end is back in after being narrowed to make room for the 26's

redford4.jpg

That's it for this week, they are taking it to Turkey Drag next weekend and have promised that it will be nearly finished so I should be able to get some pictures with it back together at the show.

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

i like this. lookg great. i dont like the choice for the 26's tho. seems like that design is everywhere, very common. but not so common on a slammed pick up tho. so im sure they will look great on there all layed out.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

an where is a shop bagging a truck right for $2500,does that include parts or just labor?

I will. parts and labor. He said a basic air ride kit. That dosent include a rear link, f.b.s.s., 1 compressor, 5 gal tank. Thats about going rate for a basic install. You can find the entire basic set up for around $900. The money isnt in the air ride, its in getting travel beyond what your factory parts can do. Thats where links, and control arms come in play. And if you want it faster, or to move it more.

Were building a 56 crown vic 4 door, and it will be SFBD with a mid 80's s-10 clip, on the road and scraping for under $2000 in parts and materials. Frame is already built and under the car

99 suburban, ranger rover headlights, SS front bumper,roll pan with frenched tag, 2nd row delete,glassed dash..audio to come whenever I figure out what I want.

i like this. lookg great. i dont like the choice for the 26's tho. seems like that design is everywhere, very common. but not so common on a slammed pick up tho. so im sure they will look great on there all layed out.

I'd like to see another regular cab F150 body dropped on 26's that is a daily driver, I think the last thing people are going to think about is seeing the same wheels on a stock truck. They are my favorite ones that were in my price range, maybe get something better after I get back from Afghanistan in about a year and a half.

Bagged trucks on 22's or 24's are common around here, you rarely see a body dropped truck being driven around let alone one on 6's, I can't wait to take it out and have fun.

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

sick build mang, cant wait to see it lay'd out!

808 All Day Baby.. Yes Im From Hawaii & No I Dont Live In a Grass Shack

1990 2 Door 4Runner

- Kenwood KDC-MP642U (changing out for a pioneer soon)

- Pioneer speakers up front w/ tweets (in progress)

- 18ft. of 0gauge, (3) 150 amp ANL Fuse

- Sundown Sae-1200D

- Stinger Blue Volt Meter

- Yellow top up front, Die hard in the rear ( i know i know!!! it willl be changed soon!!)

- 15 Fi Q

- 4 cube box tuned to 31hz

Archived