The Hulk--need Your Opinion!

ok so did some work on the box...not much, been workin all day...so work after work as steve says.....

cut all the pieces, glued and screwed the double front together and cut the hole for the port out of the front...should put it all together tommorro or saturday...we will see...:)

but yea it says the hulk...cause thats what we call the X

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

pretty decent sized box..thanks again spl2k.....and the ol quad works perfect for a stand...:)

also on a side note i had a question how the bolt terminal things work like steve uses..is it just a bolt, some washers and nuts? then the current goes thru that?

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

well you did at least start the build

tbh i dont have much to do, ill take some pix of the box bein put together...when i paint it..when i run the 4 gauge to the subs....and then i dont get my subs till wednesday..tuesday possible...then i still have to debate on some sick ass door speakers..that dont break my bank

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

4 gauge to the subs!!! This gonna be killer!

ive put off this build TOO long, im doin it right this time...no fuckin around...:)

but yea 4 gauge to the subs...gonna be hard to hide the shit, but this is for a daily pounder/competing...so gotta do it right

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

Archived