Sundown Audio

Audiopipe Amps

Ram

I know Audiopipe amps have been discussed in 'hot deals' and newls bought a couple, but I want to know if they do rated power. I want to get a couple 4channels because they look like they have good prices, but I want to know if they have have good prices. Let me know, thanks. :give_rose:

:)

I just got a ap15001d and it's pushing my Fi BTL 15 real nice (underpowering I know). I plan on getting another one in a few weeks and strapping them.

i bought a 1500d and love it as for the 4 channels i heard to stay away from everything else they have except the mono block amps

I heard the same thing.

I know Audiopipe amps have been discussed in 'hot deals' and newls bought a couple, but I want to know if they do rated power. I want to get a couple 4channels because they look like they have good prices, but I want to know if they have have good prices. Let me know, thanks. :give_rose:

I cant offer input on there 4 channel's, but I can tell you this: I opened all of my AP30001D's up to get their gut shots, and there pretty much a mess inside as far as wiring organization goes. I redid some of there wiring, and they look HOOOOOOT now with there plexi-covers on :clapping: . Personally, I would jump all over there 4 channels, audiopipe seems like they offer a fairly solid product for a decent price. All there amps should do rated (if CEA ratings mean anything, which these amps are CEA certified) so dont stress over it, get it, save your wallet some cash, and im sure you will enjoy them. I would buy from this place ( http://stores.shop.ebay.com/Car-Audio-And-More__W0QQ_armrsZ1 ) when it comes to audiopipe, he is an online dealer for them, so warrenty stays in tack.

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

i know someone on here runs an ap 4 chan. i thinks it army_guy (the one with the teg)

Head Unit: Pioneer Premier Deh-600ub

Front Stage: (2) Whip Audio 8" Mid-Bass (2) Whip Auido 6" Mid & (2) Audiopipe ATX-3720

Amps: (2) Cadence TXA300-4 :D

Amp Kit: Knukonceptz

Coming Soon: already ordered

Sub: 2 DD T1508's

Amp: Sundown saz-1500

Tired of the lag? Come get crunk!

Archived