4 15's Build - Subs Are In And Vids Up!

Well i was suppose to start a build this weekend. The guy came up with the funds early so im starting tomorrow..... all im gonna say for now is that its going to consist of 2 poweracoustik A2400DB's and 4 15" Fi SSD's and its not going in a suv. the amps and sub are being order as i write this along with all the wiring and anything else needed. im just going to be starting the box tommorrow. ill post pics as soon as i start.

dammit!!!!!!!! he had to work late so i just got the check and the banks are already closed.....so ill be starting tomorrow....ill have pics of what its going in also.

well i talked to my dad and he told me his bank was still open so i went and cashed the check....i ended up going out to eat with my family so i couldnt get anything done but i did manage to go pick up some cheapo batts for the install.

Posted Image

How much were those sons of guns?

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

I suppose if you have nothing else to do, you could always make a couple of battery link cables up. Those are ALWAYS fun to do cuz they're soooo simple!

Are those like the equivalent of say an optima red top/starter batt or something?

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Are those like the equivalent of say an optima red top/starter batt or something?

Not quite.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

I suppose if you have nothing else to do, you could always make a couple of battery link cables up. Those are ALWAYS fun to do cuz they're soooo simple!

ya i would exept i dont have any of the wiring yet.... and they are 750 cca's each. the red top in my car is 800cca's and that cost me 180 locally. so for only for only $69 i think is was an alright deal. and even though there not as durable as a red top they are only stayin for a few months till he gets a new alt and a couple kinetik's

Archived