Hey guys Im tkennedy88 and I am new to the site. I will start with an old build that was about a year ago. fritos took an old box that he had made for him housing two kenwood 12's and modified for me to what you see in front of you. This build was in a 2002 focus wagon. My dad gave it to me when I started college, honestly I think he wanted my truck. anyway I just liked the gas mileage and the ride was smooth. Anyway here are some mods I did when I started to get into this stuff. Since I have not had the time to build a box of my own and fritos knows all the tricks, I let him do my boxes. Lets get started with the focus build.

The cheap headunit that worked great for what I wanted. I stayed with the car when I gave it back to my parents and got the Jimmy.

IMG]http://i864.photobucket.com/albums/ab201/tntkennedy1988/S6300008-2.jpg[/img]

The Amp. Another item I owe to fritos.

Amp.jpg

The box outside the car.

systembeforeinstall.jpg

Inside the car.

FrontofBox.jpg

And finally, the my favorite thing that fritos made for me, which i wish i could take credit for is this

S6300460.jpg

S6300461.jpg

Now its the Jimmy build. I still have some work I want to do to this build, but here it is now.

The boxes.

S6300683.jpg

S6300685.jpg

Next I will enclose the back end. Make formed pieces to surround the box and make a fan system to help cool the amp that I need to shoot a pick of.

My woman loves me, hates my habit.

ive seen those boxes before

nice zune dock

edit* ahh frito made it

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

To fritos. Not really. I am just so ready to be done. GOD I hope I pass that chemistry enterence test.

feels nice i dont have to take it tomorrow :tease:

just curious... why 2 boxes and not just 1?

(Headunit) Pioneer DEH-P3100UB

(Speakers) Phoenix Gold RSd 65cs

(4 Channel) Alpine MRP-F300

(Subs) 2 15" Audioque SDC2.5

(Box) 7.27 cubic feet tuned to 31 Hz

(Mono Amplifier) Elemental Designs Nine.1

(Wiring) 1/0 Knukonceptz KLMX

(Batteries) 2 C&D Tech 75 a/h

Dang man, those new boxes look Yellow!! haha, I told fritos to go with a darker shade of tan, not that ice cream color he picked... sorry dude, you got a 'Ice cream paint job' on those bad boys

but no matter what the color, those things get loud!! any idea how much stuffing i had to help put in there lol.

Archived