my pioneer premire 680mp headunit

DSCN0834.jpg

another pic of my headunit

DSCN0837.jpg

front n rear amp (sony 600w 4ch) its not the best but it works rly great

DSCN0836.jpg

another view of my sony 600w 4ch n cooling fan, all rcas are stinger

DSCN0835.jpg

my right rear speakers kicker ds 6.5's n q power chrome tweets(and yes there seperate from the subs the box is made into 4 chambers, 2 in the middle for subs, 1 on each end for speakers n to run the wire threw to the top to keep it somewut cleaner)

DSCN0844.jpg

left rear kicker ds 6.5's n q power tweet

DSCN0841.jpg

sub amp memphis prd 1000

DSCN0842.jpg

DSCN0843.jpg

another pic of the amp n stinger 1f cap with 0awg hugfen wire(oh and my conectors are ground ends for home electrical breaker pannels n they work awsome)

DSCN0839.jpg

left sub mtx 5500 1544

DSCN0838.jpg

right sub mtx 5500 1544

DSCN0848.jpg

my battery duralast gold top round 950 amps with stinger fuse holders n it keeps me runnin 13.0+ at full tilt

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

looks good, bro.

thanks :) i would of took pics of the box build but i didn't think to when i was doin it, took round 4hrs to build the box n round 2&1/2 to 3hrs to install it n run all the wires n such, beats pritty damn hard for a sealed box n plus no one knows wuts in it till i tell em, thinkin bout takein the 5500's n switchin em out with some other 15's, i was thinkin memphis m3d4 15's, kicker comp vr 1544's, or some mtx 7500 1544's, ive got the amp turned down but im still afraid ima blow my subs cause there 300rms, 600max i think but mtx said they was 900max so i unno, n im pushin em with around 500w rms so i unno, i dont rly beat at em hard but i try to do let em slump from time to time, lol, thankx for checkin out my build n commets welcome

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

nice h/u i have the same one!!!!

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

ya that headunit is da shyt! :D n ya that memphis amp is a beast, pushs 1000wrms i dont kno the true output of it cause it says in the birth that its 1000wrms n 1000wmax n im kinda puzzled, gp since u got the same amp on your 15's do u kno the max rms output of it n would that 400w memphis 4ch be good for my setup cause its the same size as my 1000d n it would look alot cleaner on top with the same stuff, n with your pr 15's do they get hot with that amp cause i was thinkin on gettin some myself?