ok so after taking everything apart again i finally found the problem it was my memphis pr1000.1 that i have for my L7 12 it was built in fan that it has i removed the amp and problem solved
I put the the RCA's on the other side so it's not with the power wire at all for ground I used a bolt that hold's down the seat you think maybe a different spot
Ok so i just recently gutted my truck its 2008 Dodge Ram 1500 quad cab I upgraded my Radio with a pioneer 4200 double din dvd and what not i upgraded the door speakers the front are 6x9 kicker ks and the rear 6.5kicker component ks for all this speakers i ran 14 gauge speaker wire to a Hifonics 600X4 and for power wire and ground i used 4ga. So now the problem i have is that i keep getting this wine thru out the speakers and when ever i rev it it wines louder i already bought the rca noise canceler and its still wineing. i need help what can i do to take this noise away