Jump to content

LowHo97

Members
  • Posts

    71
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LowHo97

  1. New Whip , box buildin' time....

  2. New Whip , box buildin' time....

  3. Well hifonics it is . gonna order the 2 channel tho so I can run them each at 2 ohms. Thanks for all the feedback everybody...
  4. Right on everyone I appreciate the info. I 'm stuck in between the Hifonics & the Audiopipe.lol
  5. What's up guys. Starting the system over & need a good amp to push 2 Kicker CVR 15's. Appreciate any suggestions for around $200?? Thanks in advance...
  6. My bad if I posted in the wrong area...
  7. A customer came over today wonder why his subs didn't work... Can we say lil burnt...
  8. 70 El Camino SS Build....

  9. Whats up everyone...I just got my MECP study guide in the mail to prepare for the Basic installer certification. Just wanted to see if anyone who took the test or is about to has any tips or suggestions. Thanks,
  10. I hate it when my amp has a bad hair trick day...lol
  11. Congrats on the Sub Line Steve , their sick as hell....
  12. :censored: D@mnit Steve you are the man! You make it all worth it at the end of the day... Major props bro!!
  13. Man Steve I feel your pain.... But I know you about to put some Fire in there... Do your thang homie! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif
  14. Finally done! Man this box moves some :hairtrick: The final stage is carpet... Here it goes..... Let me know what ya think..... The Wifey holdin the light for me...lol TaDa! I think I ruined 3 shirts with the damn spray glue...lol
  15. Well here is some more pics.... Now its carpet time...
  16. Hey thank you for the advice . I didnt know that. Live and learn...lol
  17. Yup just means your doin big things Steve..It's all good...
  18. Thank you. Had to quit for the night but tomorro will be more pics..
  19. Well this is my first documented build so bare with me. It's goin in my 97 Tahoe. Prior to this build I had two 10" Tma's with a 800w amp & a digital cap. Now I'm upgrading since my truck and all of my beat got stolen. <p> Got my subs: 2 15" Kicker CVR's (DVC's) <p> Amp: 1200watt gravity <p> Now for the box build....Of course i'm using 3/4 in MDF More later...
  20. Aww Yes Northern Cali Colors....Good Shyt!!!!
  21. Mayne that sounds beautiful !! Lovin it !!
×
×
  • Create New...