Jump to content

Bigballa39213

Members
  • Posts

    1080
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bigballa39213

  1. I don't know what the new D-Tower guts look like but this is the first gen.
  2. And you my friend is barking up the right tree. I can surf on my TXA-1000D, let's see you do that! You're right I envy you now Sir.
  3. And you my friend is barking up the right tree.
  4. Shes my latest purchase. She is so beautiful. I can't to hear what her vocals sound like.
  5. I know. Im sitting over here still wiping tears away. Im so glad the boxes gave birth to them.
  6. This amp next to my Linear Power 2.2HV I picked up Sunday.
  7. What's it for? That switch is Stereo to MONO
  8. Rated at 12.5v 47.5w x 2 @ 4 ohms 95w x 1 @ 4 ohms 0.05% THD @ 20-20khz 2-ohm stereo stable Underrated of course
  9. Shhh you guys are gonna get me caught!!!!
  10. I will contact you soon.
  11. Real Hard Core power right here. Make sure you have some good speakers on the output end of this. I've seen the 2.2HV melt down crossover networks.
  12. Not yet bro. Thanks for checking on me. I haven't had much time too finish.
  13. The 5900 was already in here I had to remove it to install a new dash harness.
  14. It's almost done now. I just have to finish the the remote start then do the window module.
×
×
  • Create New...