Jump to content

jonatan

S.O.T.M. Winner
  • Posts

    606
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by jonatan

  1. Yes tasted great n here's other one that went with it can u guess what it is
  2. Well I'm from 82 so guess 30k
  3. no strawberry with cream cheese icing It slams lol
  4. My bd is coming up and figured I'd make it right with this cake My buddy's wife made it (kylevh22) thanks kyle
  5. My bd is coming up and figured I'd make it right with this cake My buddy's wife made it (kylevh22) thanks kyle
  6. My bd is coming up and figured I'd make it right with this cake My buddy's wife made it (kylevh22) thanks kyle
  7. Happy birthday Rusty
  8. Oh I will need some I'll hit u up soon, wouldn't go anywhere else
  9. YouTube is "dcram08" N thanks guys, trying to finish my buddies so I can get mine on the way too
  10. Going to start my rebuil soon, here's what I had This happened while I had the 15's First time Got welded up n fixed (well i thought it was) here's second time Well all that is gone and now on to the new stuff, one of many shippments some of this is mine some is friends I will be doing 6 DC audio 18" XLS's with lvl 5parts on 3 DC 5k's and 2 175.4's, all DD mids n highs (for now) box will be a 4th order bandpass Blowthrew so to handle all that I had a little work done Fixed again!!! Hope third time it holds up Inside part was broke to so tacked it up Here comes the good stuff!!!!!!!!!! Solid tubing Well has all new paint n new bracing done so time to start work........ Here's first part new radio (radio?????? What's that......) OH!!! I mean iPad!!!!!!! Controlled by BITONE Memphis EQ for my bass knob only.... Volt meter and couple of switches for lights n amps When iPad isn't in this is what u see Gotta rep!!! This is iPad in And mounted without iPad http://i671.photobucket.com/albums/vv74/jonatanc_2009/f82b84a8.mp4
  11. don't believe this guy! Hahaha funny, sup mike
  12. I have done it before and this is hit hard in my truck, bells will be ringing by Eagles
  13. If u want more pics let me know Console single 10" box (without sub) 285shipped Rear box amp rack and 2 10" subs (without amp n subs) 450shipped Subs memphis 10" 200 shipped have 3 dual 4's amp Memphis mojo 2500 600 shipped
  14. Hit up amicustoms
  15. A little something I built for my buddies girl friend all started with some 8's
  16. A little something I built for my buddies girl friend all started with some 8's
  17. Every one wants to know what song it is like it's going to do that in there stock rides Lmfao!!!!!!
  18. Oh and please DONT!!! Try this at home Hahaha
  19. I love reading funny stuff like this real or fake hahah http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/videogaga/71454/video-car-stereo-takes-it-to-11/
×
×
  • Create New...