So I told you all I would have some new videos up of the members builds from Backwoods Bumpers so far we have Black Ty, Mine and now Mr Godins. HE jus got a brand new AQ 18" HDC3 Copper still not broken in and we threw it in a random box tuned to 27hz that I used for my 18" we're running it 2 ohms off an Audiopipe 1500 @ about 800RMS (hes getting a Soundstream 1700.1D soon) once it's done breaking in there will be more videos but I thought this was pretty badass... and I'll add Black Ty's and my video so you guys can see where we're at.
Mr. Godin ( 1 x AQ 18" HDC3 Copper in 27hz @ 6.7cft around 800rms off AP1500.1 2 Oohm) 04 Trail Blazer
Black Ty ( 2 x Kicker 12" CVX in 32hz @ 4.5cft around 2000RMS off Kicker ZX2500.1D 1 ohm) 01 Subaru Impreza
Jbinn (group leader/box designer 1 x 18" PSI Platform 1 off 37hz @ 5.5cft 1500rms off AP1500.1 1 ohm) 95 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo
The next member in our group is Julian Hart running an 04 Yukon with 4 15" L7's off 2 2500.1's in about 32hz around 14cft. His videos will be up in a few weeks and I'm rebuilding my system with 4 15" DC Level 4's off 5000w in a wall. Thanks and any questions or advice is welcome we usually jus go for lows and now numbers... But Black Ty did a 146 @ 34hz and hasn't even sealed the box in the trunk yet and yes it's aimed forward and all the suv builds are sub up port back.