Jump to content

SnowDrifter

Super Moderator
  • Posts

    14671
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    156

Everything posted by SnowDrifter

  1. I just tried both. No such luck - not even an option to select the mobile version from the theme picker at the bottom of the page
  2. You know those crazy thoughts you get throughout the day? Post and discuss them here! I'll start off: - Using an MRI machine as a subwoofer magnet - Welding steel tubing down the side of my car to people don't ding my doors - Making a house of fireproof concrete and filling it with cheap furniture. When it's time to remodel: just light everything on fire and start over
  3. Share - Options - Long Link
  4. I seem to recall there being a mobile theme for the website. I just checked and it seems to be gone and now there is only the normal and blood theme. Is there still a mobile version of this site or am I missing something?
  5. Nice troll haha Although I would actually be interested in hearing his input on this.
  6. Yours is too far stretched to be true? This made me lol X2
  7. I may or may not catch a bunch of flack for this... So we'll see. It is really getting on my nerves when I go on youtube and I see people putting a bunch of work into their system then somebody comes up and says that 'Steve Meade's system would pwn this' or something like that. 99% of those people don't even have systems themselves - they are just ignorant nuthugging internet trolls. Hear me out on this: I have NO problem with Steve or anything he does. I like watching most of his videos and I am not asking for him to stop. But some of the crowd that follows him really annoys me at times. Ok, that's all. I just wanted to get that off my chest. /rant What are your thoughts?
  8. So far so good. Nice job my friend
  9. Prepare to add me to the list! I just got my DD-1 ordered today. It looks like I'll be the first one in Washington
  10. So he appears to be claiming he'll refund the OP minus expenses, but needs more time to do so. Is this what he told you Snowdrifter? So far, I have been kept out of the loop - no messages, no emails, no returned calls. I haven't been told anything =/
  11. I PM'd the seller on eBay asking them to clear the air here. Thanks. Hopefully we can get this resolved. Update: I have sent a message to paypal protesting their decision.
  12. Update: Paypal chose to side with the seller: so I still don't have my item or my money. I hope you can all learn from this. The seller's name is "autosounds4less". I wouldn't recommend dealing with the seller in any way shape or form. They will steal your money.
  13. I got the song. Here it is: http://www.mediafire.com/?0mlc8yeb69b14aa
  14. I do amsoil and change it every 7.5k I would be weary about doing that with Dino juice though. Lots of thermal cycles could cause the additives to break down. OP - oil is the lifeblood of an engine. If you idle alot: the oil doesn't get quite as hot as when driving on the freeway or something - so a bit more moisture makes it into the oil to get absorbed. If you idle, that's fine. Just change a bit more often(and use a good filter like napa/wix, amsoil, or RP. Stay away from Fram). Oil is cheap compared to engines
  15. Yessir do you like it? and is it a 12 or 15? i got a 12 n that shit pounds (for a single 12) lol Its a 15. I like it from a price point perspective, not so much from a build quality perspective. I can share more of my thoughts over a pm if you wish
  16. I found this on YT and thought it sounded pretty nice so I thought I'd share
  17. Don't skimp on oil changes and you should be fine.
  18. Edit: Found the song. Look here: http://www.mediafire.com/?0mlc8yeb69b14aa I was looking for this version
  19. I asked them to cancel it, then they shipped it, then told UPS to send the package back to them. I never even recieved it
  20. I had ordered a soundstream amp on ebay for a friend. Then his parent's decided to change their mind and I cancelled the order. UPS redirected the package and returned it to the seller at ~12:30pm on Halloween Monday. The seller signed for the item indicating they recieved it. Then - no refund. I have sent them several messages about it without response. So as of now - I am out $350 since Ebay doesn't seem to have any ability to assist with this in their resolution center :jon: :jon: :jon: :jon: :jon: :jon: :jon: /rant
×
×
  • Create New...