I just traded my 2 Punch 1000's for a SAZ 3500 and I need a 15" that can handle 3500W RMS. I would prefer a SMD.I just got a 15" AA Havoc back from Nick (Thanks Nick) a week ago and ran it off the T1000. I am not going to try to put that on the 3500, it's not even broken in! The deal was so sweet I had to jump on it. If you want the Havoc I can trade it in!
I just traded my 2 Rockford 1000's for a SAZ3500 and I need a 15" that can take it!
I have a 15" AA Havoc that I just got re-coned a week ago, (thanks Nick)and was running off a T1000. I had to jump on this deal and wanted to upgrade soon, but I've only had this Havoc a week and already HAVE to upgrade... I'm kinda looking for a 15" SMD cause this Havoc IS great!!
I did all that and my box still is fallin apart. I'm going to try to double up the baffle board. I know I need more bracing but cu. ft. space is tight...
Maybe trade for a Punch 1000, the newer slick black ones. Was lookin for a bigger amp for bass, but I guess I gotta get my mid game going on... I'm close to you, Norfolk, VA. 23503...
When are they coming out?!?! I keep on checking their site http://www.crescendoaudio.com/home.php and all they have are the older ones! Any deals on the older 3KWP Monoblock Amplifier?!?!
GREAT!! I was looking to get rid of my Punch 1000 and T1000 and get a solid 2-3000W RMS amp!!!!! And they are in FL so shipping time and cost will be good to VA!!!
Hello,
I have a H.O. alt. (220amps) and the big 3 and want to put in a second battery. I need to know how to wire it and do I need a relay, isolator, what? Any wiring diagrams will help.
Thank yall!
I'm going to try it anyway... Until I find another AA or Fi 15". Or a good deal on a matching pair around 1500 RMS so I can turn the gain on my amp past 3 !
I have a 15" Fi Bl running of a Punch 1000 in a 30" w x 17" h x 15" deep box @ 34.5 hz in between the wheelwells facing the cabin...
I just got a 15" AA Havoc and have a T1000. I want to put that in a similar size box facing the rear...
What do you think?
Similar 15"s and amps....
I like it so if I blow a speaker or amp., I still got something playing...
So far, I'm getting mixed reviews...
Nice! You aren't far! Now I have a 15" Fi on a Punch 1000 in a 3.73 cu. ft.box @ 34 htz. Going to get another 15" going soon! I have a Havoc getting reconed and a T1000 getting dusty...