dereileak Posted February 4, 2011 Report Posted February 4, 2011 I am selling my headunit to a friend, and I want to know what one I should get next. A Few things I want 3 sets of pre-outs, 2 for mids 1 for subs 4v + for preouts if possible Bluetooth out of the box if possible Decent screen size, I dont like the 1 line screens Now I have a Pioneer deh-p5100ub, and was curious what you guys would recommend for one, have been looking around a lot and can't find one I really like single-din Leave a comment on what you think 2006 Mazda3 Hatchback Black 5 Spd ManualPioneer 4300DVD2 Sundown SA-12 (34hz Tune, 3.22 cubes, 14.5 inches per cube, Triple Baffle)Kicker 10ZX2500.1 (2845 RMS) Sub AmpKicker 11ZX650.4 (705 RMS) Mid Amp -- (3 Amps)Kicker KQ3 Active CrossoverKicker KQ30 EqualizerKicker 09QS60.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones)Kicker 09QS65.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones) - (3 Sets)2/0 Gauge Electron Beam Technologies (3 Runs, 2 +, 1 -) 1/0 Gauge KNU Kollasal Flex (1 Run for -) 300 Ft Kicker X-Series 16 Gauge Speaker WireXS Power D3400 (Rear)XS Power D3100 (Front)Singer Externally Regulated Alternator (Being Built)+ The Love for Car Audio and BASS <3UBL Build Log <------- Click Here-------> Normal Build Log (For Comments)
Tek Posted February 4, 2011 Report Posted February 4, 2011 I just got the Pioneer DEH-6200BT. I am in love with it and it has everything you want. GREAT price too.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.