KNu KLMX 4 Guage Amp Kit

http://www.knukonceptz.com/productDetail.cfm?prodID=KLM-K4 This is the kit I'm looking at, It looks good for the price but the only thing that concerns me is the 8 0 amp fuse. I currently have 6 guage scosche wire and it also has an 8 0 amp fuse. I want to wire my JBL gto 1201.1 down to 1ohm so about 1200rms. Will i be fine with this KNU kit?

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

If you want 1200 watts you are gonna need a 120 amp fuse. Im not even sure 4 gauge could even handle 1200 watts. I would go with 0 gauge all the way.

RF_728x090_caraudiofanatics-1.jpg

xs-1.jpg

logo-1.png

1991 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

DC Power 270 Amp Alt

Big 3

Kicker/KnuKonceptz 0 Gauge Power wire

XS Power D6500

XS Power D3100

Pioneer Headunit

JBL Mids and Highs

Rockford Fosgate 400.4

3 Sundown Audio SA-10's wired @ .67 ohms

American Bass 150.1

http://www.knukonceptz.com/productDetail.cfm?prodID=KLM-K4 This is the kit I'm looking at, It looks good for the price but the only thing that concerns me is the 8 0 amp fuse. I currently have 6 guage scosche wire and it also has an 8 0 amp fuse. I want to wire my JBL gto 1201.1 down to 1ohm so about 1200rms. Will i be fine with this KNU kit?

Ive never personally used the kit but i have used the klmx wire for my big three upgrade and it is pretty good wire. the only problem i have with it is that its CCA. OFC is my personal choice. id go with the kolossus kit instead. just my .02

So should i go with the kolossus kit? It comes with a 120 amp fuse and can be upgraded up to an 150 amp fuse, I should should be safer with that idea right? I just didn't want to spend to much on wire because I'm always upgrading. So final question is will the KLMX kit get me by or should i go ahead and get the kolossus kit.

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

The 4g kit will do fine for that power so will the 80amp fuse. Bigger wire won't hurt and is always better but it isn't really needed. I ran my audiopipe 1500d on 4g wire and a 100amp fuse and didn't have a problem. 4g wire can handle 1,000-1,500watts with no problems just make sure the connections an grounds are good

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff