Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I had no idea. This makes me so sick to my stomach. Last fall I moved out of my apartment below someone who had them and he was going down the stairs with his shit in bags and I freaked out. That was the closest I hope to ever get to them. I'm so lucky they didn't come down through the walls. I traveled alot after that in Europe and was lucky to never see them there. now this girl i'm bangin has them upstairs at her house where I was for a half hour before I found out and ran back down to her room. so god damn scary.

Bring back DDT!!!

http://www.kare11.com/news/article/905320/396/Bedbugs-take-over-home-in-Minneapolis

They are THAT BIG??

images-1.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 503 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...