Windows Crashes Unveiling 98'

Guest MegaloManiac

macs are only good for 2 things...wait nvm they're not good for anything

maybe a boat anchor like ^^

i'm not baggin on the apple corporation, because their ipods are great. their computers are terrible. if you even want to get a mac that is halfway decent....and i mean just halfway decent...you're paying out the nose for it. at least you can build a PC with parts that YOU order so you know exactly what is going into your pc. and I can build a pc for thousands less thats 10x more powerful than any mac will ever be. plus their os is garbage. just my 2 cents

Edited by kevinb721

12" fi q

rf t10001

naw mean

i get frustrated with macs mainly cause if my pc starts to lag i know what to do to speed it up. if im playing a game offline or something ill turn off my real time anti spyware and virus and kill certain process that i dont need like itunes and whatever. when a mac starts to lag i get this stupid spinning pin wheel of death and it then you set it down for an hour, come back and hopefully its done thinking about what it should do to you next for giggles.

when a mac starts to lag i get this stupid spinning pin wheel of death and it then you set it down for an hour, come back and hopefully its done thinking about what it should do to you next for giggles.

LOL^^

so true bro. thats the one thing that kills me when i go to work where we run a few g4's. im trying to open an app and im working fine until suddenly i get that little spinning wheel...3 minutes pass and im like uhhh wtf are u doin? i dont even remember what the interupt keys are. apple something lol

12" fi q

rf t10001

naw mean

Guest MegaloManiac
macs are only good for 2 things...wait nvm they're not good for anything

maybe a boat anchor like ^^

i'm not baggin on the apple corporation, because their ipods are great. their computers are terrible. if you even want to get a mac that is halfway decent....and i mean just halfway decent...you're paying out the nose for it. at least you can build a PC with parts that YOU order so you know exactly what is going into your pc. and I can build a pc for thousands less thats 10x more powerful than any mac will ever be. plus their os is garbage. just my 2 cents

we cant be having the same argument again. the argument is the AVERAGE person does not know how to build a computer. If you can build a computer and it out performs the mac with the same to little cost then more power to you. But the fact is there isnt a great PC distributor thats good out of the box for a decent price. Only companies i have seen that have nice performing computers would have to be Voodoo PC even then you end up paying $4-5K comparing to a $3k G5 that will render something hell of a lot better than the pc will ever will. If your argument is better gamin on a pc then thats weak. The new g5s are video card upgradeable...drivers are all software based. and if you still feel like you need to run windows run bootcamp then on your mac, you can even take your mac to the appe store and they will help you install bootcamp & setup windows with you if you dont know how to install it on your mac.

anyways video is funny lol

Guest Nismofreak
we cant be having the same argument again. the argument is the AVERAGE person does not know how to build a computer. If you can build a computer and it out performs the mac with the same to little cost then more power to you. But the fact is there isnt a great PC distributor thats good out of the box for a decent price. Only companies i have seen that have nice performing computers would have to be Voodoo PC even then you end up paying $4-5K comparing to a $3k G5 that will render something hell of a lot better than the pc will ever will. If your argument is better gamin on a pc then thats weak. The new g5s are video card upgradeable...drivers are all software based. and if you still feel like you need to run windows run bootcamp then on your mac, you can even take your mac to the appe store and they will help you install bootcamp & setup windows with you if you dont know how to install it on your mac.

mac users won't make pc addicts like macs and mac addicts won't fall in love with pc....it a personal choice.....there are both negative and positives in both...we need both computer but its personal choice...

Edited by Nismofreak

like nismo said, its more a personal choice...but saying there isnt a good pc distributor out of the box for a decent price is not true. dell makes great pc's out of the box for thousands less than a mac g5 which imo, is a bit too much $$$ than im willing to spend on a home computer. saying that theres no pc company that makes decent pc's out of the box is all opinion, no fact. im not trying to make ememies here, just saying thats your opinion, and everyones entitled to an opinion. I just think yours is a bit farfetched and unresonable when it comes to buying a home pc.

and about the gaming part, regardless of if macs are "video card upgradable" they will never outperform pc's in that regard. when you are compairing macs to pc's gaming wise its like your compairing apples to oranges. macs will never have the processing power to meet the higher end gamers needs.

Edited by kevinb721

12" fi q

rf t10001

naw mean

Guest MegaloManiac

when i said there isnt a decent distributor at a decent price...compare it to the mac on the same price & performance level. yeah there are a dells that are less than a grand but shit you give it something to do th mac can handle it better& faster from my experience.