So Today...What do ya'll think?

Sense I so was bored and couldn't really go any where today because of this damn ice & snow in Texas wtf?? I decided I would take some pictures of my truck and edit them. The "262 Concepts" in the conner is a Chevy Truck club that me and my friend are working on getting started, It's dedicated to Chevy's long lasting 4.3l 262 V6's. This was my first time editing any photo so let me know what ya'll think, good or bad! I love feedback!

262_concepts_snow.jpg

1997 Chevy Cheyenne Single Cab

Pioneer DEH-3200UB

Two sets of Orion 6.5" Components In Each Door

AudioQue HDC3 15"

^^^ Its all For Sale!!!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/99546-lots-to-sale-good-prices/ ^^^ AQ2200D

Wow, such a flexy beast(see what i did there lol)

I like it :good:

Thanks both of you :drinks:

1997 Chevy Cheyenne Single Cab

Pioneer DEH-3200UB

Two sets of Orion 6.5" Components In Each Door

AudioQue HDC3 15"

^^^ Its all For Sale!!!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/99546-lots-to-sale-good-prices/ ^^^ AQ2200D

Wow, such a flexy beast(see what i did there lol)

two things...one i notice in LOTS of pictures. but the pic with the front shot of your truck, the wheels should be turned the other way. even tho it's a head on shot, it just looks better bent the other way. i see it a lot on corner shots. the wheel needs to be turned to show the rim, not the other way around.

and i think it'd look better if the fade was more gradual instead of a defining line where you can see it ended. looks decent otherwise, just some constructive criticism :)