Sundown Audio

Mother of GOD! Thanks Jacob! UPDATED WITH SCORES

Haha! I was actually thinking about trying it out for burps earlier today. I don't trust that stupid amp! Look at all the 16k's that have been smoking for no reason.

Hmmmmm Bad batch maybe?? Thats weird. Well you still are more than welcome to give me a second 4500 LMAO :rofl:

LOUDEST PHUKN BURB N LA COUNTY!!!!

Team SoCal SPL

Team Sundown

• 1 month later...

well I finally hooked up the 4500 to my SMD and went to my first comp this year!!! Result was I came in second in the 40's class! I demoed all day so my numbers couldve been a bit higher but anyway, first run on music was a 147.5 @38hz on the dash driver door open. Last runs, (again after deomoing lol) did a 147.8 legal and 148.0 driver window down. Also I have ALOT more power to get out of the amp!! Pics coming later of last score, but I do have a vid of the first run. Again,thank you Jacob for a beast. Now I just have to get my other sub and the NS-1 lol!!

[media]

[media/]

Team SoCal SPL

Team Sundown

nice scores man. really like the hertz speakers too =].

i also have a burban & if u open a window or door it drops ur peak a few hz... just fyi ;).

hmmmmmmmmmm really??? that expains alot! thanks for the info!! Those Hertz are my babies. there will be some in the center console area by the end of the week!!!!!!! :yahoo:

Edited by total mayhem

Team SoCal SPL

Team Sundown