Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

my other question is this; i have a brand new battery taken off a car i recently sold and its a small like 600 cold cranking amps, can i use this temp. until my funds allow me to buy a XS or Stinger or the like ? And also , what other brands are there to look into ??

lol you shouldnt have to ask to use a battery that you have. but yeah if its bigger than the stock batt you have now id say yeah install it

Well i meant use it as a second battery, but i just found a couple of good deals on the smaller Kinetic batteries and Shuriken car audio batteries as well, both around 100 bucks and that is in my budget so gonna go with one of those !!!!!

Don't buy either one. I have seen and heard of them dying all the time

Kineticwarped.jpg

^ that was shorted or improperly charged. There is no way that happened during normal use...

And I know XS is the consensus on this website, but there's also a lot of corporate influence coming down from the top... Just saying.... I was slow to jump on the XS bandwagon because the cost is so much higher...

I've had extremely good experiences with Stinger batteries...

2009 Cobalt LT

Pioneer Headunit

2x Pioneer 6 1/2 (stock amp)

2x Pioneer 1" tweeters (stock amp)

2x Pioneer 6x9 (stock amp

4x Pioneer 6 1/2

Pioneer GM-6400F

Soundstream DTR 1700 R.I.P

2x Champion series PRO 12" subs

0 AWG Big 3, Stinger SP1700 battery

To come:

New or repaired DTR!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3051 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...