Sonic Electronix

my other question is this; i have a brand new battery taken off a car i recently sold and its a small like 600 cold cranking amps, can i use this temp. until my funds allow me to buy a XS or Stinger or the like ? And also , what other brands are there to look into ??

lol you shouldnt have to ask to use a battery that you have. but yeah if its bigger than the stock batt you have now id say yeah install it

1990 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo - Summer Ride(No system yet, lookin to get it up to 450-500 horse first!)2006 Chevy Malibu - Daily DriverDC Level 5 15", 2 APSM-1500's, 3.88 cu. ft. tuned to 32hz1992 Honda Prelude - SOLD2 18" TC 3hp Woofers on a Crescendo BC3500.1d, 12.7 cu. ft. tuned to 35hz7r.png

my other question is this; i have a brand new battery taken off a car i recently sold and its a small like 600 cold cranking amps, can i use this temp. until my funds allow me to buy a XS or Stinger or the like ? And also , what other brands are there to look into ??

lol you shouldnt have to ask to use a battery that you have. but yeah if its bigger than the stock batt you have now id say yeah install it

Well i meant use it as a second battery, but i just found a couple of good deals on the smaller Kinetic batteries and Shuriken car audio batteries as well, both around 100 bucks and that is in my budget so gonna go with one of those !!!!!

rwhops.jpg

Well i meant use it as a second battery, but i just found a couple of good deals on the smaller Kinetic batteries and Shuriken car audio batteries as well, both around 100 bucks and that is in my budget so gonna go with one of those !!!!!

Don't buy either one. I have seen and heard of them dying all the time

Kineticwarped.jpg

If i buy a XS power or Kinetik or Shuriken battery how do i hook it up ? Just run positive to positive and neg. to neg. to my stock battery under the hood, or can i not hook it up to my stock battery ???

You can just hook it up to your battery under the hood with a positive and negative run.

Archived