C.Sanchez.A Posted February 7, 2011 Report Posted February 7, 2011 Ok, I was supposed to build a box this weekend but, it didn't feel right. So, I'm looking for some new ideas. It will be housing two 12" DC XLs. These are my max dimensions: 19 3/4" H - 53 1/4" L - 19" W I would like it to hit the lows, tuned around 32Hrz. It's going in a '94 Mazda B3000 (Ford Ranger) extended cab. Need any more info let me know. Click Links To View Build Logs 1994 - Mazda B3000 (Daily/Toy/Show) 2002 - Mazda Protege (Daily) 1995 - Hyundai Accent (R.I.P.) 1984 - Bronco II (Restoration Project) Youtube Channel
C.Sanchez.A Posted February 7, 2011 Author Report Posted February 7, 2011 I'm just looking for ideas. I don't really want to pay. Click Links To View Build Logs 1994 - Mazda B3000 (Daily/Toy/Show) 2002 - Mazda Protege (Daily) 1995 - Hyundai Accent (R.I.P.) 1984 - Bronco II (Restoration Project) Youtube Channel
C.Sanchez.A Posted February 7, 2011 Author Report Posted February 7, 2011 Here's an idea I kinda like. 2.98^F after displacement tuned to 32.76 Hz. P.S. Is 2.98^F to big for a 12" DC XL? The reason I ask is because on the site it's recommends 1.5^F. Click Links To View Build Logs 1994 - Mazda B3000 (Daily/Toy/Show) 2002 - Mazda Protege (Daily) 1995 - Hyundai Accent (R.I.P.) 1984 - Bronco II (Restoration Project) Youtube Channel
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.