Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Nice man good job on the build!!

Thanks mane I think it looks sexy as hell LOL did you see all the pictures cause you were in the topic while I was uploading pictures.

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

LOL yeah I saw all the pics, I waited to post.

Ohh Cool so what you think? I still have to countersink some screw heads, fix one of the port walls cause it has a cut in it, and sand the box and paint the port and ill put it in the car probably on Sunday.

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Ohh Cool so what you think? I still have to countersink some screw heads, fix one of the port walls cause it has a cut in it, and sand the box and paint the port and ill put it in the car probably on Sunday.

Its good man for using a damn skill saw I say its fantastic... maybe it won't be a wasted effort..cone area isnt everything, its a combination of cone area, xmax, powerhanding and box skills... Hopefully it wont let you down.

why is that a good deal? 4 10s for a 140 bucks? i dont think its that good of a deal at all. that place has jacked up their shipping insanely in recent years. i remember that same exact deal was 39.99 with 19.99 shipping like 2 years ago from the same exact people on ebay. its a rip off now imo.

Archived