Vehicle light dimming

If you have a multimeter or a separate voltmeter, you can check your voltage drop now. If you don't, you will need one to setup the Stinger voltmeter. For you where your running a digital amp that makes 1200w, you should be good with the Big 3 for now. Just to get you by. But, like I said, a good charging system is a must if your running any sort of aftermarket accessories.

If my step dad doesn't have one sittin around his garage, I can get one at Wal-Mart for like 12 bucks. No big deal.

I like the oldschool one..

TDHsiggy.png

Current System: Stock 2011 Tahoe

Loud as F**K

Just kidding

whatever you do don't put a walmart or autozone battery in your trunk. They give off gasses that can be deadly. Get a good xs battery like a 2400 or 3100.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

whatever you do don't put a walmart or autozone battery in your trunk. They give off gasses that can be deadly. Get a good xs battery like a 2400 or 3100.

This is also a very good point. Thanks for bringing it up Alex cause I meant to say it but forgot. More or less, it's not worth getting a battery that is not meant for car audio. Ones like XS, Kinetik, Shuriken, etc are all designed to be spill-proof and won't leak. Anything else is for under the hood. Plus, walmart and autozone or w/e are not meant for the stresses that we put on batteries. They will most likely just die or do something stupid like catch on fire or something :P. Stick to specific use batteries and you will be fine.

2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart

Alpine CDA-117

2 12" Fi Audio SSD D1

Rockford Fosgate T1000-1BD (1340RMS @ 1 ohm)

Vibe Audio LiteBox Stereo 4

Energy ENC650CV2 Component/Convertible Speakers

Knu Koncept 0 Gauge

yea big 3 and a cap can also help

big 3 yes, cap NO! a cap will do damage to your system, and it will never ever replace a battery

or i can recome the biggest battery that can fir in ur hood from xs power batteries they have the best batteries and ill hurry to ge them not shure if the price went up already

.....what

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

This is also a very good point. Thanks for bringing it up Alex cause I meant to say it but forgot. More or less, it's not worth getting a battery that is not meant for car audio. Ones like XS, Kinetik, Shuriken, etc are all designed to be spill-proof and won't leak. Anything else is for under the hood. Plus, walmart and autozone or w/e are not meant for the stresses that we put on batteries. They will most likely just die or do something stupid like catch on fire or something :P. Stick to specific use batteries and you will be fine.

I am definitely not going to get a Wal-Mart battery. I know enough that those just don't cut it.

yea big 3 and a cap can also help

big 3 yes, cap NO! a cap will do damage to your system, and it will never ever replace a battery

or i can recome the biggest battery that can fir in ur hood from xs power batteries they have the best batteries and ill hurry to ge them not shure if the price went up already

.....what

I wasn't looking into getting a cap since I work with a guy who has one and he still has significant headlight dimming. He's a big time car guy so my guess is everything is hooked up right so the cap just isn't good enough.

I also said wat. Lol

I like the oldschool one..

TDHsiggy.png

Current System: Stock 2011 Tahoe

Loud as F**K

Just kidding