Electrical strong enough for .5 ohm?

The best advice I can give is to run them at 2ohm daily, and for shows, do .5 ohm AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

Running any amps at .5ohms nowadays will void the warranty...

Who would know if you ran 0.5 ohm ? :ehh:

They can tell by looking at the amp when you send it in what the cause of its problem was im sure.

-----SELLING EVERYTHING----

2 DC sound labs 3.5k's (still avail)

2 HDC312A D1's (still avail)

5 XS Power Batteries (1 d3400 and 1 d1200 left)

4 runs of knukoncepz 0 gauge (have all the wire still)

DC power 270XP alt (sold)

RF T1 6.5 components (both sold)

Powerbass XAX 4160 (still avail)

Custom built box 4.75^3 tuned 34hz (still avail)

The best advice I can give is to run them at 2ohm daily, and for shows, do .5 ohm AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

Running any amps at .5ohms nowadays will void the warranty...

Who would know if you ran 0.5 ohm ? :ehh:

THIS right here, is why I believe that there should only be authorized dealers at an actual shop, and not just any Tom Dick and Harry... That way, 1 - They have a warranty, that can be validated with receipt... 2 - The warranty is ONLY honored if that shop installs it, that way you don't have lying fucks fucking companies out of money...

Another reason companies honor the warranty is because they don't want to make a bad name for their self.

Think about how the internet works, say if Tom, burn his amp up, posted it on every forum the manufacture wouldn't fix it, a lot of people will disown that company. Just because the company didn't want to fix Tom's mistake. And now, lost a good bit of customers cause Tom was a idiot and complained about something that was HIS fault.

Disclaimer, Tom is a made up name for this story.

Archived