Second Skin Audio

yummy

Carroot1

if pwk says it doesnt need bracing, it doesnt need bracing. not being a nuthugger.

LOL, that is all.

i dont know much about PWK. i know he is way too smart for his own good. my opinion is my fucking opinion. nuff said.

Nice render. Port area looks to be just a tad on the small side. For my 12" I went with a 4" wide by 12.5" tall by 60" long port and it just sounds wonderful to me, I couldn't imagine using that small a port. But like I said, nice! Get back to us on how it does.

An Audio Technix 18" Strato on a Kicker KX120.2

My Youtube Bass Vids

Updates When Possible...

I've bought from JBurt09, OrionStang, bcpballer64, LoudNLow931, audioman21, and CJ18 from here (as refs)

7j2.png

if pwk says it doesnt need bracing, it doesnt need bracing. not being a nuthugger.

LOL, that is all.

i dont know much about PWK. i know he is way too smart for his own good. my opinion is my fucking opinion. nuff said.

You're free to have your opinion, and I to have mine. Don't get all butt-hurt because I laugh at your blind reasoning.

Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs

I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

2200+ designs since March 2011...

Nice render. Port area looks to be just a tad on the small side. For my 12" I went with a 4" wide by 12.5" tall by 60" long port and it just sounds wonderful to me, I couldn't imagine using that small a port. But like I said, nice! Get back to us on how it does.

Port is definitely too small, but I'd bet it was because he wanted a low tuning and was working with a pretty limited space. A proper sized port would just take up too much volume, so he had to go with a small one.

Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs

I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

2200+ designs since March 2011...

LOL, that is all.

You're free to have your opinion, and I to have mine. Don't get all butt-hurt because I laugh at your blind reasoning.

feel free to enlighten me, but i probably wont care enough to read it. not getting butthurt at all. you just try to shoot me down with no proof whatsoever. thats like saying you shouldnt use 8 gauge on a 2000rms amp. the person would be left with a question of why and they never explained why. shit like that pisses me off

Port is definitely too small, but I'd bet it was because he wanted a low tuning and was working with a pretty limited space. A proper sized port would just take up too much volume, so he had to go with a small one.

yea, i requested 20hz flat frequency response to 70hz. I wana be able to play screwed songs without sounding like ass.

mJzD9.png

yea, i requested 20hz flat frequency response to 70hz. I wana be able to play screwed songs without sounding like ass.

That's all I listen to bro, an no ass sounds! I should be adding a second twelve in soon and building a new box with just as much and more port to satisfy another sub all underpowered, should be beast!

And when I don't all other music sounds great!

An Audio Technix 18" Strato on a Kicker KX120.2

My Youtube Bass Vids

Updates When Possible...

I've bought from JBurt09, OrionStang, bcpballer64, LoudNLow931, audioman21, and CJ18 from here (as refs)

7j2.png

Archived