Second Skin Audio

yummy

Carroot1

it may play flat, but also have low output...

but if thats what you want, i know not everyone wants to kill ppl ears but have it sound good

low output? how does this have low output, because of the port is to small? i guess i dont understand.

Yea, It may have low output as it volume, because of the tiny port area. but i have heard all his boxes look like shit and perform good, i also hear some dont.

i requested a design from him and it was $50. i didnt take it. why? because i can design and computer sketch a basic ported box in 15 minutes to the woofers specifications and have it perform great and not have to wait 3-4 weeks like eric did. i knew of his crappy "success" rate also. hence why i didnt spend the money. i may be 18 but ive been here for almost 4.5 years, i think i know a few things.

You just said that if PWK says it, it must be true. Now you're bashing his boxes and saying you know what you're doing...which one is it? If you knew what you're doing you'd know that a 2ft long unbraced span of MDF is going to flex, especially in a low-tuned box.

Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs

I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

2200+ designs since March 2011...

ok heres a challenge. to any box designer. i dont care who makes it. Make me a design that works with decaf, has high output, and fits in my fucking trunk. use the specs above, im going to the bank to deposite some christmas money it has to be done by this weekend.

mJzD9.png

ok heres a challenge. to any box designer. i dont care who makes it. Make me a design that works with decaf, has high output, and fits in my fucking trunk. use the specs above, im going to the bank to deposite some christmas money it has to be done by this weekend.

Did he have to do two boxes, putting one in at a time, in order to get everything to fit? I assume a single box the size of the two together wouldn't work in your case.

Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs

I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

2200+ designs since March 2011...

When that box sucks fucking balls...give me a call for a correct one.

since when do dicks make good boxes?

Last I.checked mine beats the shit outta box(es)

Just sayin

="Impact"]

pioneer 4200 dvd

4 sets aa carbon mids

2 sets rockford power t1 tweeters

rockford power t400.4

rockford power 4inch

DC 175.4 DC 3.5k (soon to be 2)

2 DC XL 15s

The artist formally known as willie3719

ive dont many boxes for SA 12s to fit those specs :-)

yeah his trunk is prety small lol.. sucks he got that basic design for 50 bucks.. :shrug:

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

i requested a design from him and it was $50. i didnt take it. why? because i can design and computer sketch a basic ported box in 15 minutes to the woofers specifications and have it perform great and not have to wait 3-4 weeks like eric did. i knew of his crappy "success" rate also. hence why i didnt spend the money. i may be 18 but ive been here for almost 4.5 years, i think i know a few things.

You just said that if PWK says it, it must be true. Now you're bashing his boxes and saying you know what you're doing...which one is it? If you knew what you're doing you'd know that a 2ft long unbraced span of MDF is going to flex, especially in a low-tuned box.

lol please quote where i said exactly "if pete says it, it must be true". the CLOSEST thing i can find to that is "i know he is way too smart for his own good". how the hell is that even close? i NEVER bashed his boxes. is it a problem to say something about reviews you have read? what the fuck dude, stop throwing shit out of your ass. obviously you cannot read. if you want to add bracing to a design, go ahead. but if i were ever to get a design, i would tend to try to stick with the blueprints. im going to stop before i get the hammer dropped.

Archived