Where do I buy iraggi alter. From

Iraggi has some of the best prices.

I remember when Steve was running Iraggi and everyone loved it, but now Steve stops running those alt and they really suck now.

haha nuthuggers.

This

I have never not once had an issue getting in touch with Dom. If he didn't answer the phone when I called he would call back when he got a chance. I spoke to him a number of times and I would say his CS in my experience was excellent! The funny thing is I dont even own an Iraggi alt...but he treated me like I already had one.

And about Steves troubles with Iraggi alts....How long did Steve run them? How much hell did he put them thru?

To the OP I say if you are interested in Iraggi..at least call him and talk to him before taking everyone's word for it. Fact is that when Steve says jump there are A LOT of kids on this site that ask How High. When Steve ran Iraggi, everybody had one and they were the shit! Now that he has Mechman....yup, you guessed it everyone has to go out and get one. Nothing wrong with that though, just remember to do you.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

I remember when Steve was running Iraggi and everyone loved it, but now Steve stops running those alt and they really suck now.

haha nuthuggers.

This

I have never not once had an issue getting in touch with Dom. If he didn't answer the phone when I called he would call back when he got a chance. I spoke to him a number of times and I would say his CS in my experience was excellent! The funny thing is I dont even own an Iraggi alt...but he treated me like I already had one.

And about Steves troubles with Iraggi alts....How long did Steve run them? How much hell did he put them thru?

To the OP I say if you are interested in Iraggi..at least call him and talk to him before taking everyone's word for it. Fact is that when Steve says jump there are A LOT of kids on this site that ask How High. When Steve ran Iraggi, everybody had one and they were the shit! Then when Steve ran DC, everyone had one and they were the shit! Now that he has Mechman....yup, you guessed it everyone had to go out and get one. Nothing wrong with that though, just remember to do you.

The Iraggi issues go back years and years on many other forums, before this one was even created.

Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs

I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

2200+ designs since March 2011...

haha nuthuggers.

This

To the OP I say if you are interested in Iraggi..at least call him and talk to him before taking everyone's word for it. Fact is that when Steve says jump there are A LOT of kids on this site that ask How High. When Steve ran Iraggi, everybody had one and they were the shit! Then when Steve ran DC, everyone had one and they were the shit! Now that he has Mechman....yup, you guessed it everyone had to go out and get one. Nothing wrong with that though, just remember to do you.

Dude many ppl ran mechman before steve. ive been hearing bad shit about iraggi for a while, so i dont think just cause steve started running them like 2 weeks ago dosent mean EVERYONE is going to run them. I myself like mechman more because of cs

xspower.jpg

ShowImage-1.jpg

Had an estimate of 6400 for an alpine/clarion setup dealer said it "should" hit around 160db with the custom boxes he was going to make for me..doubtful with so much area to move but, budget is way below that :( any ideas on cheaper brands for that kind of Spl setup? really didnt want to try any Boss or soundstorm, thinking Quantum figure around $150 per speaker "$1800 total" and $1700 to power it, first actual big setup for the van.

New MEMPHIS CAR AUDIO build

4 15s Memphis C3

2 xs power D3100

1 xs power d3400

custom fiberglass door pannel

and lots more

My Build

can everyone shut the fuck up please? we ALL are WELL AWARE of the iraggi history. no need to keep continuing the back and forth stuff.

/rent-a-nate.

Apparently not everyone is, hence the back and forth commentary.

I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

Dont make any difference to me, you can deny the fact that Steve has a strong influence on you kids all you want. And I didnt say that nobody ran Mechman before Steve...read.

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

can everyone shut the fuck up please? we ALL are WELL AWARE of the iraggi history. no need to keep continuing the back and forth stuff.

/rent-a-nate.

Apparently not everyone is, hence the back and forth commentary.

it always happens whenever a thread like this is created. im surprised no one has said, use the search button lol.

Dont make any difference to me, you can deny the fact that Steve has a strong influence on you kids all you want.

What Steve uses is of no concern to me. I'm going off of years, yes years, of bad reviews...long before Steve stopped using them(I didn't even know he was since I don't follow his builds like many do), and I'm sure before he started using them. I heard dozens, literally, of stories about bad alts right out of the box. Then you hear about how he is impossible to get a hold of after something goes bad. Are you going to try to say that all of those past experiences and bad reviews hold no ground because you say so? Because you'd rather sound cool and be up on your high horse by saying that "us kids" are heavily influenced Steve and that we don't know what we're talking about?

The reason why he was so easy to get a hold of is because you were a possible future customer. Have an issue with one of his alts and see how easy he is to get in touch with...

it always happens whenever a thread like this is created. im surprised no one has said, use the search button lol.

True. You can tell people to search, but they won't most of the time. They'll just go by what's said in the thread they start. I'd feel bad if I didn't say something and the dude got a shitty alt that didn't work right out of the box.

Dont make any difference to me, you can deny the fact that Steve has a strong influence on you kids all you want.

What Steve uses is of no concern to me. I'm going off of years, yes years, of bad reviews...long before Steve stopped using them(I didn't even know he was since I don't follow his builds like many do), and I'm sure before he started using them. I heard dozens, literally, of stories about bad alts right out of the box. Then you hear about how he is impossible to get a hold of after something goes bad. Are you going to try to say that all of those past experiences and bad reviews hold no ground because you say so? Because you'd rather sound cool and be up on your high horse by saying that "us kids" are heavily influenced Steve and that we don't know what we're talking about?

The reason why he was so easy to get a hold of is because you were a possible future customer. Have an issue with one of his alts and see how easy he is to get in touch with...

Your an idiot....Now step the fuck back from my high horse, your scaring it. LOL. Don't get butt hurt friend. READ YOU DOUCHE! I never said that the OP should disregard everyone's opinion...I said "do you".

I didn't come here to argue just to state my opinion... If you dont like my opinion, simply put, Fuck you.

d(-__-)b

Archived