osamio Posted February 11, 2011 Author Report Posted February 11, 2011 You guys are wayyy overthinking what i asked, and then you thread jacked me sort of You guys keep having this convo its fine, BUT i still need help, i am NOT an expert box builder AT ALL, this is a BASIC box based of specs in my sub's instruction manual lol. I built it well, but it's by no means intended for SPL numbers, I just want to be able to listen to my rap and techno LOL. So maybe i should ask this, Do MOST songs dip below 39hz?? 2009 Cobalt LT Pioneer Headunit 2x Pioneer 6 1/2 (stock amp) 2x Pioneer 1" tweeters (stock amp) 2x Pioneer 6x9 (stock amp 4x Pioneer 6 1/2 Pioneer GM-6400F Soundstream DTR 1700 R.I.P 2x Champion series PRO 12" subs 0 AWG Big 3, Stinger SP1700 battery To come: New or repaired DTR!!
fecupe2001 Posted February 11, 2011 Report Posted February 11, 2011 Fritos asking about boxes???? no way man, you don´t need to do that hommie, your boxes are AWESOME and fucking loud I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion! 2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/ 8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.