Jump to content

Ford vs Chrysler vs General Motors


  

44 members have voted

  1. 1. Chevy, Ford or Dodge?



Recommended Posts

Posted

^^^it's not British, it Bavarian = German

I stand corrected, but still lol. MADE IN AMERICA?!?

2003 Mitsubishi Lancer

Pioneer DEH5100-UB

2 - P1S412

4 - Alpine SRS-600

Alpine MRP-M500

Monster 8g power/ground-1/0 Big 3

Soon to come:

2 - T1D212

RF T1500.1bdCP

RF T500.4bd

Mechman 220 amp alt

Kinetik KHC1800

Hit me up if you need help with anything in the Tulsa Area.

Posted

^^^it's not British, it Bavarian = German

I stand corrected, but still lol. MADE IN AMERICA?!?

Well I think there is only certain models made in America like the x7 and popular cars for the American market, theres probably different models in production in the E.U. and stuff.

25tugio.jpg

PM me for free Photoshop stuff

SAMSQUANCH!!!!

Posted

Well it's like this "Polar" big boys toys company I work for building a company in Mexico and sending almost everything down there to be built on 4 wheels, but we're keeping "The Other American Motorcycle". I think it's BS, but it is what it is. It saves the company a shitload of money and they only have to pay their employees around $2/hour.

"i'd rather die like a man than live like a coward" quoted from Tupac

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9019 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...