Jump to content

Ford vs Chrysler vs General Motors


  

44 members have voted

  1. 1. Chevy, Ford or Dodge?



Recommended Posts

Posted

LOL I drive a Honda. And it's a hand-me-down from my mom. 2003 with 150K miles on it. That bitch commuted every day. I'm not cool enough for fancy American cars :pardon:

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Posted

Won't touch a Ford, GM all the way, would drive a Cummins or DSM though.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Posted

GM or a European car(german), I wont touch a Ford, chysler i still dont like at all.

Duramax>Cummins>Powerstroke

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

Posted

I drive a ford but hate pretty much any ford car made since the early 80s (fox mustangs being the exception)

Im a chevy guy at heart but one of my top 3 dream cars is a 72 dodge demon

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2502 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...