Guest SyKo13 Posted September 15, 2007 Report Posted September 15, 2007 Hmmm, didn't know that Doctor pwnage is teh worse
David Posted September 16, 2007 Author Report Posted September 16, 2007 well what? trust me as soon as there is a baby, you'll know.
Guest SyKo13 Posted September 16, 2007 Report Posted September 16, 2007 6 days already and still nada... Happy Messican Independence day btw I have a feeling that today is gonna be the day sir
Moonwitch_Mama Posted September 16, 2007 Report Posted September 16, 2007 I talked to the Mama to be last night, and I can't believe she is doing so well, I am so damn proud of her, and can't wait to be an Auntie again!!! It is amazing what the birth of a child will bring about in a family... Me... The Auntie to be... again
zaxfire69 Posted September 17, 2007 Report Posted September 17, 2007 Hey Dave no baby yet..How are the contractions coming now??
David Posted September 17, 2007 Author Report Posted September 17, 2007 no no baby yet, I am Pushing like hell for inducing her, she is 2 days over due, and cant get off the couch by herself, I am very upset with the doc, If he wont induce her today Im gonna knock his teeth out.
zaxfire69 Posted September 17, 2007 Report Posted September 17, 2007 You need to be there now..It is very stressful on the baby..Everytime your wife has a contraction the babies heartbeat is slowed down..That puts the baby in stress..You guys need to go and tell this idiot of a doctor hey man she is 2 days overdue..I am telling you..You might outta do this.. On the real..Also tell that doctor he is an idiot...Tell him zaxfire said so...
disturb3d_pri3st Posted September 17, 2007 Report Posted September 17, 2007 my wifes mom went 2 weeks over with her because the doctor's said there was nothing they could do.. that was 1984 though... good luck man and congrats..
David Posted September 17, 2007 Author Report Posted September 17, 2007 My mom is on her way up right now, she's gonna take my wife in and hopefully get something done, I am afraid to go with her, if they sent us Home I would probably lose my cool and right now, my family needs me to much for me to lose my cool.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.