Second Skin Audio

box 2 12's forward sealed off

removed the arm rest in the back seat. pics speak for themselves. Just went off dc's dimensions for 1.5 cubes a sub. ideas are still floating around in my head but im kinda actually liking this one. 2 dc lvl 4s off na aq2200.

box2.png

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

my last box was 16x33.5x25 i think. Slid right in. Ports can be added last if i need to, don't see it fitting being a problem as i know it will :P

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

Already measured. I need 1.5" clearence, or 13" tall, whichever is easier/more conveinent, to clear the armrest. I completely took the armrest out and i've got a 17" by 7" hole in the back seat. Don't ever take 5 people really, 4 is enough. the ports are always a person. I was planning on a 4th order, but just not enough space ive been told.

Edited by Alex K

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

remember the port area need to be in the port area range...make sure you read the manual before using that calculator. its only as good as the numbers put into it.

29yr3gg.jpg

Custom Car Audio

(815) 916 - 9194

www.midwestsplcustoms.com

2000 Tahoe | 22" GREED Celebrities

Alpine CDA-117

Dual 0/1 Runs

(3) 925 CA Group 31 In Back

(4) 18" FI Audio Q's (W/ Extra Spider)

(4) Hifonics BXi 2010D

Hifonics ZXi 4410

4 RF P1653 6 1/2's

Big 3

All Kicker/Knu Wiring

remember the port area need to be in the port area range...make sure you read the manual before using that calculator. its only as good as the numbers put into it.

Lol i know how that calc works, but I like more port area. It'd be a problem if it was too small, but 9-14 is good for a cylindrical port. Little on the big side won't hurt.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

Hellll yeah robert. I would do more but just cant ha. Not possible unless I could find 7" ports which is too much work. Im gonna flare these too, but only after they're glued down.

And just to verify, the prot length is 31. That means the port length that I need to cut and slide through the box needs to be 31 correct? That calc doesn't do anything funky with the measurements because of the 1.5" baffle does it?

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg