Jump to content

Front Stage Help


C.Sanchez.A

Recommended Posts

Posted

Ok, I'm going with a 6.5 in the dash (on top), with the tweeter in the a pillar. With something in the doors, not exactly sure what. I was thinking 3 more 6.5 but, not 100% sure. I'm aiming for a budget of $100 - $150 per pair. Any suggestions???

Click Links To View Build Logs

1994 - Mazda B3000 (Daily/Toy/Show)

2002 - Mazda Protege (Daily)

1995 - Hyundai Accent (R.I.P.)

1984 - Bronco II (Restoration Project)

Youtube Channel

Posted

how do you run the 6.5s? do you have crossovers? if you plan to run only one crossover for all four 6.5s, that wont work.

Obviously, the one in the dash is going to be a component and the other three (pairs) are going to be ether three way, two way or components.

I just want to know what is out there, get some opinions.

Click Links To View Build Logs

1994 - Mazda B3000 (Daily/Toy/Show)

2002 - Mazda Protege (Daily)

1995 - Hyundai Accent (R.I.P.)

1984 - Bronco II (Restoration Project)

Youtube Channel

Posted

So ONE pair on the dash...

PLUS - Up to THREE pair in the doors??

Are you going for SQ or you just want it LOUD??

If SQ then I would reduce the amount of speakers to ONE set!

If you want to get loud then Three pairs in the doors & a nice small mid-range in the A-pillars...

Posted

Well with 4pr of speakers, your not going to win many SQ competitions... But if you want it to sound great & LOUD then do 3pr coaxials in the doors & one pair of great small mid-ranges in the A-Pillars.

If you want crazy loud you can look at the Hertz SPL SHOW speakers they offer... 3 8" mid-range speakers in each door should satisfy anybody.

Posted

IS it possible to say be able to turn speakers off? Ex. I have 4 sets, and when I want, turn off 3 of them but still listen to one set? if that makes sense.

Click Links To View Build Logs

1994 - Mazda B3000 (Daily/Toy/Show)

2002 - Mazda Protege (Daily)

1995 - Hyundai Accent (R.I.P.)

1984 - Bronco II (Restoration Project)

Youtube Channel

Posted

well, you could fade them out or just turn the gain all the way down for the sets you don't wanna listen to i guess

My current 95 Jetta Build w/

pioneer h/u

2 RD Sonance 10's with flatwind coils

2 Audiopipe apsm 1500.1s

1 Hifonics Brutus Elite 60x4

1 XS d925

1 Stinger spv35

1 1000 amp lead acid

50 ft of 0/1 ofc from Audiotechnix

all powerbass components, and coaxils, 4 sets

buildlog = http://www.stevemead...2-rd-10s-build/

My build for my wife. http://www.stevemead...01-f-150-build/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1322 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...