Jump to content

Rainbow KW 4V8


mbdblue

Recommended Posts

Posted

seeing if anyone has experience with this unit. I want to run it since my PPI art series a404.2 doesnt have filters and Im running on the stock passives that come with Hertz Diecis. any input on it would be great. I figured its Rainbow so what could be bad? plus I like having clip lights right next to me. :drink40:

Rainbow KW 4V8 specs

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Posted

seeing if anyone has experience with this unit. I want to run it since my PPI art series a404.2 doesnt have filters and Im running on the stock passives that come with Hertz Diecis. any input on it would be great. I figured its Rainbow so what could be bad? plus I like having clip lights right next to me. :drink40:

Rainbow KW 4V8 specs

I would like to know as well, I have the same amp and would like to run active in the future.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Posted

seeing if anyone has experience with this unit. I want to run it since my PPI art series a404.2 doesnt have filters and Im running on the stock passives that come with Hertz Diecis. any input on it would be great. I figured its Rainbow so what could be bad? plus I like having clip lights right next to me. :drink40:

Rainbow KW 4V8 specs

I would like to know as well, I have the same amp and would like to run active in the future.

yeah man seems like no one runs these. Ill try and do some more research and let ya know what I find. :pardon:

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 875 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...