Wire each sub's coils in series (each sub to 4 ohms), then wire the subs together in parallel. it should come out to .8 ohms. After wiring and everything it should sit at about 1 ohm nominal.

Those amps have 2 + and 2 - outputs to make wiring them up look less cluttered, it's still just 1 channel.

but in the end i will come out with 5 paris of speaker wire to go into the amp do i plug in all 5 pairs or do i wire them to where only 1 pair of speaker wire is left to plug into the amp? if that makes sense.

Edited by eric78702

but in the end i will come with 5 paris of speaker wire to go into the amp do i plug in all 5 pairs or do i wire them to where only 1 pair of speaker wire is left to plug into the amp? if that makes sense.

Use bolts as terminals on the box, then on the inside you can put all 5+ wires to one bolt, and all 5- to another bolt. Then on the outside you can have just one (or two if you want) wire come off each bolt and go to your amp.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

but in the end i will come with 5 paris of speaker wire to go into the amp do i plug in all 5 pairs or do i wire them to where only 1 pair of speaker wire is left to plug into the amp? if that makes sense.

Use bolts as terminals on the box, then on the inside you can put all 5+ wires to one bolt, and all 5- to another bolt. Then on the outside you can have just one (or two if you want) wire come off each bolt and go to your amp.

so im going to do what you said on the inside and on the outside im going to have one + and one - even though it only has one of each and the amp has 2 + and 2 - it still will read .8 ohms inside the amp right?

Edited by eric78702

Yes. It's pretty simple when you break it all down. If you wire it all like that it should come out perfect.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want