Second Skin Audio

Building a Box for a 15" MOJO. HELP!!!

Mehrl38

Alright guys. I just sold my '07 MazdaSpeed3 :) but also kinda :(. anyways more importantly the box is 5 1/2 Cu. Ft. so its not going to fit in a trunk of a jetta. it took up my whole trunk of Mazda and it was a hatch. I HAVE PLANS DRAWN UP. Now i know that the sub calls for 5 1/2 Cu. Ft. respectively. BUT i dont know how to measure that with my drawing plus i would like you guys to look at it if you want to. Tell me what you think. i think its a cool box to do on the side with my free time to make it a little bit more unique and my own thing. Anyways hit me up on here and give me your e-mail if you want to see the plans i have drawn up. But give me any advice you have for me so i dont build the box then found out that something is completely wrong.

Thanks,

Dylan

2004 Audi A4 Ultrasport 3.0

JVC KW-AV60BT

Alpine MRV500

Polk Audio 10"

Keep Calm And Chive On

KCCO

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys. idea i drew up was retarded lol scratch that idea and give me ideas that you guys have. I just got my Jetta yesterday and wanna get cracking on this box. HELP ME!!!!

JVC KW-AV60BT

Alpine MRV500

Polk Audio 10"

Keep Calm And Chive On

KCCO

4.5cf tuned to 34hz

I used to install these damn near daily, and that was the best box

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Thanks man. I actually am thinking about selling it instead of dealing with it cause i need some cash right now. Thinking like 1 or 2 L7s might be a nice new system to replace the MOJO?

JVC KW-AV60BT

Alpine MRV500

Polk Audio 10"

Keep Calm And Chive On

KCCO

I would keep the MOJO. I put one in a 4 cube net box with 16 sq in of port per net cube tuned to 40hz in my Son's Mazda and that thing was insane. We were doing 145's legal on the dash with it off of 2000 watts. I dont think L7's are going to serve you any better personally.

Archived