Louisville Slugger museum/factory

Me and my buddy were in a sports store tonight and they had some Louisville bats hanging on the rack. He had mentioned that he wanted to go there and see how the bats were made, plus have a personalized bat made. Have any of you ever been? If so, how was the experience? Would it be worth the trip? It would only take 3.5-4 hours to drive there from where I live at in Indiana!

Thanks

comic on tv: I got a concussion from playing t-ball when i was younger, we dont really have time to go into that!

15 seconds pass

my girl: no one pitches to you in t-ball, do they???

Been there a bunch, it's pretty cool if you're interested in all that stuff, tour lasts like 45 minutes if I remember correctly, I had 2 personalized bats but I lost them. The giant bat outside the museum is really cool too

Edit: 45 minutes not $$, don't know why I put that

Edited by iKidwell

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

I think it would be cool to just tell him to keep a Saturday open, tell him to wake his ass up at 5 a.m., drive the 3.5 hours, not tell him and just pull up there! I think it would be cool to see a bat milled out of wood! Im sure Louisville has other things we could do as well, so we dont drive such a long time for such a short tour! Lol

comic on tv: I got a concussion from playing t-ball when i was younger, we dont really have time to go into that!

15 seconds pass

I think it would be cool to just tell him to keep a Saturday open, tell him to wake his ass up at 5 a.m., drive the 3.5 hours, not tell him and just pull up there! I think it would be cool to see a bat milled out of wood! Im sure Louisville has other things we could do as well, so we dont drive such a long time for such a short tour! Lol

I live here and been there quite a few times... Pretty cool place if your into that kind of stuff, as far as other things to do it depends on your idea of fun.

Any good microbreweries? We like to try different beers! Good local eats? If its in the summer, I know six flags is there!

Edited by Gatorcity

15 seconds pass

Any good microbreweries? We like to try different beers! Good local eats? If its in the summer, I know six flags is there!

If i am correct six flags wont be open this year, TONS of places to eat and as far as microbreweries i am not 100% on that

Doh! On the six flags not being open! Im sure I can search for microbreweries on the internetz!

15 seconds pass

Doh! On the six flags not being open! Im sure I can search for microbreweries on the internetz!

Yea but there is some pretty good places to eat and a pretty good extreme/ skate park if your into skating or ridin

I remember watching an episode of rob and big where big dropped in on a vert ramp, that didnt end to well for him...ill take his words of wisdom..."big guys arent meant to skate" lol

15 seconds pass

Pretty sure Louisville isn't big on microbreweries, but a few of the small towns around are, or you could make a couple stops on the bourbon trail, Jim beam is in Frankfort which is like 30 min away, four roses is on the way to frankfort, I think buffalo trace is as well

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress