nogoslow Posted February 14, 2011 Report Posted February 14, 2011 I have a 2011 Dodge Nitro That I am putting 2 twelves in and will probably try to go a little bigger when I get the funds but there isnt a whole lot of room to work with if I want to keep my back seats. Anyone else here have or seen a Nitro with a decent ground pounder set up? Just trying to get an idea of what I may can do later on. "Drive it Like you Stole it!"
nogoslow Posted February 15, 2011 Author Report Posted February 15, 2011 I guess this is not the vehicle of choice for a big system huh? I would love to do two 18's but I am pretty sure I dont have the space but 2-15's may work. "Drive it Like you Stole it!"
zayres29 Posted February 15, 2011 Report Posted February 15, 2011 a nitro should be able to fit 2 18s Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged
nogoslow Posted February 15, 2011 Author Report Posted February 15, 2011 I would love to have two mean 18's in this thing, even 4 twelves would be ok, I just cant visually see the room for them. I have always had either two 10's,12's, 15's, and three 10's one time. Would love to try 18's or 4 of something. Thats why I was wanting to know if anyone else has done this. "Drive it Like you Stole it!"
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.