so in other words worth the extra cash. makes me want to find one even more now. I like the speed gun they built not that I would need it but it looks cool

ULT-MAST-COM.jpg

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

so in other words worth the extra cash. makes me want to find one even more now. I like the speed gun they built not that I would need it but it looks cool

ULT-MAST-COM.jpg

here is the thing about high end 1911's......

with cheaper guns (below $1500) you get guns that are machined at loose tolerances so they go together with minimal handwork. with higher end stuff, you get a gun that is hand fitted by a world class gunsmith, and every last part and function is worked in detail.

another thing about les baer is that even your magazines are fitted to your specific gun.

Edited by Hugh G. Rection

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

so how about

kimber gold combat stainless II (with the mods you already told me to do)

vs

this les baer link

I like the kimber more but if the les baer is better than I might as well just get that

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

so how about

kimber gold combat stainless II (with the mods you already told me to do)

vs

this les baer link

I like the kimber more but if the les baer is better than I might as well just get that

the kimber is a nice weapon. i have a nice high end kimber (ive got $2000 in it) and i absolutely love it. but i have to be honest, the baer is a butt ugly pistol, but it will whip the shit out of anything kimber could ever dream of making. i wish every day that i had spent an extra $1000 and got a les baer.

Edited by Hugh G. Rection

Owner of BigAss Ports

well I can get the kimber factory original for 1700 plus the extra parts they come out close in price

hmm now I got to think which one I want

or do the sensible thing and end up getting both

mcintoshsigz.png

well I can get the kimber factory original for 1700 plus the extra parts they come out close in price

hmm now I got to think which one I want

or do the sensible thing and end up getting both

the way i see it, you have 3 options.

a - you get the baer and your happy

b - you get the kimber and wish you had the baer

c - you get both and have a kimber for sale after the first time you shoot the baer

Owner of BigAss Ports

well I doubt I would sell the kimber, I would just talk about selling it and never actually get it done lol

I just wish the les baer was as nice looking as the kimber is. you said they are made real tight if I change the finish that going to give me problems?

mcintoshsigz.png

well I doubt I would sell the kimber, I would just talk about selling it and never actually get it done lol

I just wish the les baer was as nice looking as the kimber is. you said they are made real tight if I change the finish that going to give me problems?

change the finish? why would you change the finish?

Owner of BigAss Ports