Sorry, but every single postal service, whether it be UPS, FedEx, USPS, whatver, just fuckin sucks. I shipped out some speakers I sold a week ago and the buyer said they came with a broken piece over the tweeter, that I know UPS did. Just a shame really.

And also, thought I might throw this in there. I used to work for UPS this christmas. Let me tell you all a little secret. Pack your shit like there's going to be a nuclear explosion. I literelly watched 2 guys swap boxes from truck to truck, and they THROW them from one truck to another. And don't think it's a toss, it's a lob. A good 20 ft from truck back, to the other trucks front toward the driver. And they hit that metal floor HARD. They jsut don't fuckin care.. So just any advice, pack shit you sell to someone good. Put the shit in a box thats 3x bigger than the item your selling and PROTECT it! I thought about whipping out my phone and videotaping it when I saw the ups drivers throwing shit, but it was too dark and my phones fuckin 1megapixel... Here I thought my stuff was packed good and it got damaged.. Fuck UPS.

Also, always try and buy your labels through paypal. UPS store fuck you over. I was quoted 8$ to ship those speakers I sold for 35$. No biggy right? well the buyer wanted them shipped to a diff address due to snow, so I was like no big deal.. Go to the UPS store, knowing i was going to fall over from the price, 22 motha fuckin dollars to ship a 9x4x10 box that weighed 6lbs. So I basically sold those speakers for 10$. once again, Fuck ups.

Edited by Alex K

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

sucks, teejaybee suggested pool noodles. they work like a champ.

i usually wrap my stuff in that ^ ^ ^ put in a box, get another box put packing peanuts then put the first box in that and take it up like crazy, insurance then delivery confirmation and ready to SHIP!

True. It was just really dissapointing to see them throw them like rocks. Who knows what people are shipping. And you know the heavy boxes? Same thing. Tossed like ragdolls.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

im scared to order in stuff from usa cause of this..but my dad delivery driver he dose good job..but sometimes god damm iv seen them throw things 30feet easy..

but some places are dumb send a small box size of a phone..and it just has a pice paper folded up inside..no idea why..

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU