Sonic Electronix

Ok so i narrowed it down to these 2 because im getting good deals on both of them and it just seem right to go with something i can get that will sound good and not hurt my pockets any ideas on what one of the two i should get Alpines are gonna be the type r 12's dual 2 ohm and the amp will be a Alpine 1000.1 amp or the Orion XTR with a Orion Cobalt AMp 800.1

I had alpine type r's...go to my youtube and check out the vids of the two type r 12's in my tahoe. I wouldn't recomend tuning your box as low as I had mine, due to the possibility of fucking up the subs, but they were real good and took the power like a man!

mivtCK.png

yeah looks good nice tahoe im just the guy trying to do things on my own hehe i been having people do my system for my past 2 cars and decided to do it all by myself this time and trying to do it somewhat right. But the problem i think im gonna have with the 2 alpines are that my car has such a small alternator im driving a 2010 hyundai elantra touring sports wagon i love the car big for family and still nice looking to have fun with also hehe. But the alternator is only 85 amps but i wanna have good sound and wanna be loud will the 2 alpine typr r 12's be good on just the 1 Alpine amp that i mentioned or will they starve for more power ?