... i still have some growing up to do though! i actually have a million$ personal liability umbrella pollicy on myself, that way when some punk ass throws the first punch i can tear him into a brand new asshole and not have to worry about his Dr. bills... i know that is wrong, but i have been around the block a few times. although now that i have my son, in the last few years i have been able to just walk away from those situations... :)

Might not be able to do that. Your not 007 were you have a license to woop ass and kill. But hey man thats on you. Most of the people that i do revenge on I somehow find out who they are but i get them back at a later time when they least expect it. And no i dont go killing people or trying to kill nobody but dang im not that bold were i dont worry about the law like you do.

dancing1.gif

NatesBanner.jpg

ACT YOUR AGE AND NOT YOUR SHOE SIZE

^^^ dont get me wrong "kiddo" if some jack ass throws the 1st punch its on (self defense)

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Hell yea who is just gonna stand there and get whooped?? Yea i never fight unless i am touched physically? :angry:
good man, but a young guy like yourself should just try and stay away from trouble... :)

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

good man, but a young guy like yourself should just try and stay away from trouble... :)

growing up iv never really even been in a actual fist fight :( iv come across certian situations that i could have had a lil confrontation but i always seem to resolve the situation...to me there are very few situations that i would be so pissed at someone that i would have to get in a fight...something along the lines of backin up a friend, GF, my sister, parent...somthing like that...but iv always be one that trys to get along with all...or just avoid them completely.

couple kids in HS i wanted to beat the shit out of but...never happened...

hugs and kisses all around :P

Edited by 9512GPGTX

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

I've only been pulled over twice in my life, the first time was for bassing (go figure) downtown the cop was on a bike and drove right in front of me and pulled me over he was a complete A hole. He started that "do you know why I pulled you over?" and was telling stuff like "you got problem boy". I was like whatever so he gave me two tickets one for bassing which is a class C Misdominer and a ticket for smoking exhaust. Another thime i got pulled overe for neons, me being a idiot I forgot to turn off my neons one night and got pulled over but the cop was cool. He said "you lights are real pretty but you cant have them on in the street." So I apologized and explained I forgot and he let me go.

2007 Pontiac G6 on 20's

Current System-

Jensen VM-9312 in-dash

(1) Kicker 1500.1

(2) DD 1500 Series 12's

Running Knu Koncepts 1/0 wiring

145.6db- Floorboard

162.9db- Port

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1983 Toyota Corolla Station Wagon (SPL Vehicle)

(Under Reconstruction)

on to my situation i was in the wrong parked on the median. long grass strip about 14 foot wide 4 blocks long in no ones way.

they had parking at other buisness around with signs that say you will be booted or towed at owners expense.

so i picked the spot i parked at many times with no problems. i didnt care that i got the ticket. but if these cops are so busy and shit. why did he park around the corner and wait damn near 20 minutes for me to leave so he could gimme a tint ticket and brake tag.

all it did was make me a lil later getting back to work b/c i had to wait for him to write exra crap on the ticket and then goto the court house to tell my aunt so i dont get an attachment again for skipping court

he tried telling me that the ppl who gave me my braketag would lose there license b/c i didnt have my truck inspected.

supercop huh can tell me if my truck was inspected or not. 8 months ago

only time i ever got pulled over i was on campus at like 1am and was just cruising with some friends, i was going to turn left but realized that turning right would have been a better route...(i was in the left turn lane)(3 lane road) so i put turn signal on and turn right...as soo as i do that he rushes after my ass and turns his lights on...he asked if i had been drinking or if i had been doing and drugs...i said no witha lil giggle bc i realy dont drink/smoke/etc. so he asked me where i was going. i said back to yorktown...he was like so why are you here..i said we were cruising around. he says so your going back home..."yes"...wheere would that be again.. i said "yorktown...and gives the whole you slerin your word boy??? i was like fuck off dude (didnt say that but he was being a prick) ...and he let me go.

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded