Sonic Electronix

But thats all I am trying to say is for people to stop talking shit on stuff they have never had experience with you heard then its FLAME FLAME FLAME like always pple acting like a bunch of pricks when all I am saying is PA isnt as bad as they are making it out to be.

If you can find one quote of me bashing PA, I'll personally come to your house and shake your hand and give you a million dollars cash.

Edited by Maxim

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

keep it clean guys.... i will not warn again

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

I am saying stop sticking up for your butt buddy and step out of the post very nicely cause if we was outside in person I would have to give you fags a few bitch slaps to stfu

BWAHAHAHAHA calm down mah niqqa. No need to be a tough guy over the intertubes. Also, were we talking face to face, I probably couldn't hear you over the sound of 139dB's coming from your trunk. :rofl:

x2

Also,Lmao

I have nothing more to say to you not worth wanting to fuck your pussy ass up over seeing how your shitting your pants wondering how close I am to you and saying hes on the net I am not worried about him laugh all you want but like i said I know how pple like you are and I have seen your pics on here you look like a bitch.

You are the weakest link, goodbye....

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It isn't a sub i would run, but I wouldn't go as far to say its just crap. That was done in my buddys maxima and has never had any problems with it.

You are right about personal opinion. I have installed many, and not once was I actually happy or impressed with the performance. They sounded boomy, not great low end response, and very muddy. Some people are just sold on the price, I will never understand it.

People who like it don't bother me. But I have firsthand experience with many, many, many, many subs. These are definitely at the bottom of my list. For the price, even $30 more so much better could be had. Some customers were happy, and that's all that mattered. Some wanted to change and I made sure they were happy as well.

It's all preference at the end of the day which is why I normally advise people to go out and listen to what they are inquiring about. They'll know pretty quickly whether or not they like it or not.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?