Sonic Electronix

Question? Is It Possible To....

there is quite a few mono block amps that are full range that WILL work, hell even hp filters that go all the way up to 500hz HP, Ive seen many. Just usually class D amps are like 10-250hz Infact in pro audio, and homeaudio, mono block amps IS the way to go .. Want 7 channels with a subwoofer, do 7 150 watt mono blocks, and 2 -1000watt mono blocks for the subs. You just use a pre amp to controll everything. In the car audio world, maybe a RF 360.2

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

thank you

As long as the amp will do full range(no x-over)and you use a external x-over,you will be fine...what are ya thinking,one for the left mid,one for the right mid....something like that???

Archived