Tigs Grand Prix Build

just so you know I didn't mean any offense lol, and the reason for removing the rear-deck is that it has no use since I removed the 6x9's. I will be excited to see your results. If you could please pm me your score sealed on dash when you get it. I am not hating I completely believe. I just never heard of that method in a trunk build.

06 GP GXP

Google Nexus 7 16gb

Rockford Fosgate 3SIXTY.3

*Electrical*

DC Power 320a HP

2 - Juicebox Bananas g31

Stinger SPP2250 rear

Kinetik HC1800 side of wall

Optima Red Top front

Monster Cable 1/0, 2 runs to rear

Monster Cable 1/0 Big 3

2-Rockford Fosgate T1652S's

Rockford Fosgate T400-4

Rockford Fosgate T40001bd (4693rms @1ohm)

4-Sundown SA-15 D2's wired @ 1ohm/These are on the way out for 4 one off Eminent Audio 15's

15.2 cubes net tuned @34hz! Walled off

DBdrag official 151.6db @46hz

GXP Build log!:GP GXP Walled

Quality is the sign of a true enthusiast!

Refs: Link to leave more: http://www.stevemead...91#entry1603091

Bought from: Trippi (RF T2500bd, T1000-4),bre2ts (25ft Knu 1/0)

Sold to: shmew22 (T1500bdCP), Rev. Wrath (RF 3SIXTY.1), trjohnst (Knu 1/0, 3 fuse holders), Enemyofsilence (Audio Technix, RF T400-4).

just so you know I didn't mean any offense lol, and the reason for removing the rear-deck is that it has no use since I removed the 6x9's. I will be excited to see your results. If you could please pm me your score sealed on dash when you get it. I am not hating I completely believe. I just never heard of that method in a trunk build.

Lol I was drunk and rambling.. But the fox has been proven. I know a guy running the same sub in the same box doing 147 out of his trunk... Im hoping I can do that kind of numbers. Im not far off that now....About your rear deck, I understand what you mean but are you keeping your rear seats in? If not BUILD A WALL lol

I will post up pics of term lab results after the new box.

Since were all having a moment of truth.

I hate country too..

I'd only listen to it if I got some hotass bitch in my car and shes gonna suck my dick.

looks good,although the front bumper cover may have been replaced.Still looks good. :drinks:

2009 bmw 5 series

Head Unit Stock

Amplifier-JL Audio JX 360/4

Processor- Audiocontrol LC6

Hey man any updates?

Yes a few lol

looks good,although the front bumper cover may have been replaced.Still looks good. :drinks:

Yes it was. Was in an accident and replaces with aftermarket. You the second person to notice this lol

I hate country too..

I'd only listen to it if I got some hotass bitch in my car and shes gonna suck my dick.

So I got a nice sized box in the mail today and got some nice things inside.

2011-06-02_15-05-59_59.jpg

Enough wire to run my 3 runs of power and three runs of ground if I choose to keep my battery in the trunk which I most likely will build a battery box and put it in the spare tire well. If I go to long distance shows I will just throw the tire in the back seat and get-r-done.

My son loves lickerish

2011-06-02_15-07-26_535.jpg

Also I found some more cancellation from my trunk so this weekend/beginning of the week I will be striping the entire trunk and deadning anything that is white. When Im done all you will see is chrome lol. I think I will see a nice big 147db when all is said and done. As far as the new box goes, Im still waiting to get it. May be able to get it this weekend but not for sure yet so Im gonna work on the trunk and if I get the box then I will at least have all of that done.

I hate country too..

A lot of people have a theory that the more power wire run the more power you get. My two front batteries read the same voltage when running and when not running but the battery in the rear was reading .8 volts lower. I run a second run of 1/0 to the rear battery and I got my .8 volt out of it. I am going to run a total of 3 runs to the rear and I think I am gonna run 2 runs to each of the front batteries as well and see what the voltage looks like. Either way more power wire is indeed better!!

I hate country too..

• 3 weeks later...

I havent updated this in a while. I have got a lot of work done on the car. I had it all tore apart again and got rid of my 6x9's and sealed up the holes. Also found a lot of openings in the trunk so I spray foamed them to seal them up. I run 3 runs of 1/0 american bass wire to the trunk and I made a set of duel terminals for my amp so I could run my 2 power and 2 ground. I havent re-tuned my box yet but from yesterdays show I am for sure going to. I put up a 144.4 off the head rest and only tuned to 36hrtz. I have 53in2 of port right now and Im shooting for 66in2 of port tuned to 40hrtz. I think this will get me around my 47 or so. Anyway I have some pics for you guys.

2011-06-20_18-53-13_981.jpg

2011-06-23_20-21-07_264.jpg

2011-06-22_19-59-43_713.jpg

2011-06-24_14-44-22_564.jpg

I hate country too..

Archived